How many miles did you drive today?

Chadron or alliance. [HASH=179]#carhaulerlife[/HASH].
That's twice for that hashtag! Make it famous!

406. but that was unloading 7, bounce a couple hours, grab 9 @ 4 stops, drive a couple more and kick 3 off them off. At Bosselmans home port surrounded by idiots. Lol

Busy day tomorrow. Grab 3 in kearney, unload most of the truck to get 3 off in Pierre, other 6 are two stops in Rapid. Hopefully with enough left on the clock to make Chadron or alliance. [HASH=179]#carhaulerlife[/HASH].
SD79 > US385?

About 200 yesterday total. Had a nice load pop up from Omaha to Grand Island, so made for a nice short day and allowed me to get my other 4 drive tires put on.

565. Could have pushed another 30, but I'm going to time out my 70 before I get to where I wanted to be, so no point in it.

Camped out in the home of the Tilt-a-Whirl.

440. Quick drive to get unloaded, short hop to reload, then headed toward home. Could have made the other 100 miles easily, but it would have been too late to get a parking spot at the one small truck stop by the house. So, camped out here for the night, will sneak in mid morning after a few have had time to wake up and leave.

650 and 670 the past two days. Sitting in Yuma now waiting to get unloaded.

I was an outlaw. I took my dirty non emission truck over the river to the first exit in California to get to the receiver in Yuma. Pretty sure the federal marshals are coming at me now.

650 and 670 the past two days. Sitting in Yuma now waiting to get unloaded.

I was an outlaw. I took my dirty non emission truck over the river to the first exit in California to get to the receiver in Yuma. Pretty sure the federal marshals are coming at me now.
s-l400.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread