How many miles did you drive today?

stops, 1 for each wheel :biggrin-2:
Wanted to ask you when your doing your real PD's do they give you all p's first then D's vice-,verse or do they mixnmatch sometimes.

Also how often do you go to the quarries if at all?

50-somethin' fer starters. Pickup in Plymouth WI after my first load cancelled. KC MO Harrisonville MO (you'd think the brokers would just say so) tomorrow, so I've got miles to burn yet.

Last edited:
50-somethin' fer starters. Pickup in Plymouth WI after my first load cancelled. KC MO Harrisonville MO (you'd think the brokers would just say so) tomorrow, so I've got miles to burn yet.
Worst Walmart in the region If that’s where you are going.

Approximately 37.24...

From my House to the Forest Preserve ...

Stopped at the bar on my way back into town "Allissa" gave me the Buisness about Suntan lotion and Burned my burger "Medium Rare"..

After that Hadda Roll Up in Kenosha settle some "Buisness" with the Credit Union ..

But my "Checking" balance still about 14k..

Shame the FED "Crashed" Interest Rates..

My "Inheritance" dough got parked at CITI down in Deerfield..

Even at High "Deposit" High Yield..

That's about to "Roll-Over" and CITIBANK is cutting INTEREST "Half" a Point

Wanted to ask you when your doing your real PD's do they give you all p's first then D's vice-,verse or do they mixnmatch sometimes.

Also how often do you go to the quarries if at all?
No quarries... I do see a little stone crushin reclaimation place once in a while

First we deliver, than we pick up. Thankfully I got a tight enuff run where I aint gotta worry bout no pickups til I get empty. Thats the whole reason I took it

I've never had problems with them.
Nowhere to park except small, totally packed truck stops nearby.
Last time I was there, (probably a decade ago) they were actually enforcing an anti idling policy on a hot summer day. You had to use your spare key because they demand a key in the office. But you couldn't sleep, you had to sit in the seat and watch for the anti idling nazi and shut the truck off when he walks by, then start it back up when he's gone.

Nowhere to park except small, totally packed truck stops nearby.
Last time I was there, (probably a decade ago) they were actually enforcing an anti idling policy on a hot summer day. You had to use your spare key because they demand a key in the office. But you couldn't sleep, you had to sit in the seat and watch for the anti idling nazi and shut the truck off when he walks by, then start it back up when he's gone.
Maybe you should visit the place before you run your mouth. Things actually can change in 10 years.

A Whopping 275 miles today. Didn't get out of the house and load until noon, though. Stopped in Cuba, MO., puts me right at 600 miles to run tomorrow up to a Costco in Michigan. overnight parking there, so will likely drive all the way to the receiver.

A Whopping 275 miles today. Didn't get out of the house and load until noon, though. Stopped in Cuba, MO., puts me right at 600 miles to run tomorrow up to a Costco in Michigan. overnight parking there, so will likely drive all the way to the receiver.
Stop by if you’re in the area.

I’ll be building cabinets in the sleeper

It's Walmart though. 🙄

I work with a broker that is real close to that Walmart, they refuse to send any of their trucks there. Guaranteed me if they ever call me with a Harrisonville load, it definitely won’t be a Walmart load.

I work with a broker that is real close to that Walmart, they refuse to send any of their trucks there. Guaranteed me if they ever call me with a Harrisonville load, it definitely won’t be a Walmart load.
I really don't know what your problem with them is. There are much worse places to deliver at. I was in and out in an hour and a half on Saturday.

I delivered flowers to their DC in New Albany, MS a couple months ago when the mass hysteria was really in full swing. Not too bad other than the mouth breather induced foolishness of having to drop your wagon in the door and drive away. In and out about 2.5 hours.

That's about the extent of my disturbs Walmart experience but I have DEFINITELY heard some horror stories.

I delivered flowers to their DC in New Albany, MS a couple months ago when the mass hysteria was really in full swing. Not too bad other than the mouth breather induced foolishness of having to drop your wagon in the door and drive away. In and out about 2.5 hours.

That's about the extent of my disturbs Walmart experience but I have DEFINITELY heard some horror stories.
Any C&S warehouse delivery is guaranteed to be worse than a Walmart delivery. We have a standing joke about our "Hatfield MA price" on those guys. Still, Walmart DCs have their bad days. A 6000 case load of 300 products is going to take them awhile to count and check in, but thats true anywhere. I don't much appreciate the Walmart DC in Brundige AL. The place is a pit, and there's local parking for about a half dozen trucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread