How many miles did you drive today?

Get to go meet Kevin Beckett tomorrow.

He'll be correcting this. Shop closed at 6 pm and they didn't want to open a Volvo up at 4 pm to start it. Just in case.

This shop also uses the MD alignment system which is why I stopped there.

IMG_20200401_163633132.jpg

523.3 miles from that rest area past Moscow on Us 95 to Town Pump before Billings MT..

Would've loved to make Hardin even Broadus but up until about Missoula was SNOW and Slick and 35/45 mph riding the JAKE...

Atleast today I'm "HEAVY" so I got something holding me down if I play the rest right

On Clearwater Paper outta Lewiston heading for Southgate near Detroit so this load will get me by the House on a "Reset" to leave out early Monday gonna leave the Rig at TA and my neighbor gonna pick me up bring me into town..

Been "over" a MONTH since I've been by the House but in about afew weeks I plan on taking like 2 weeks off and I gave em "NOTICE"...

I'm used to staying out 3/4 weeks and taking a week or stretching 10 days home but that was 3/4 jobs ago and a different company..

Here I do about the "Same" just stay out a "Month" and a Half and in my advance notice say 10/12 days but won't answer my phone till the 2 week mark...

Basically I stay out about "double" but I go home about double so it evens out give or take a day or two

$1,200 check
I'm planning on a new recliner and this nice 2 Burner Char-Broil propane grill that was on $ale at Target for only $300 bucks to replace that little Coleman Tailgater job I use in my grilling videos..

Plus I'm gonna try this Ohma Steaks package offer with "Free" Delivery plus a 12-pack to wash it all down

There @mndriver I'm gonna "Simulate" the Economy...

Last edited by a moderator:
675 miles today. Unable to make it any closer than 140 miles to my drop for tomorrow morning thanks to a long delay in the loading process.

Arnold Palmer "spiked" drinks are buy one get one free at Kwik Star in Clear Lake, IA. Never had one, but now I have two. Because one if free. And i like free. Flattening the curve on my spending!

675 miles today. Unable to make it any closer than 140 miles to my drop for tomorrow morning thanks to a long delay in the loading process.

Arnold Palmer "spiked" drinks are buy one get one free at Kwik Star in Clear Lake, IA. Never had one, but now I have two. Because one if free. And i like free. Flattening the curve on my spending!
I'm hoping I can make about that tommorow if it stays dry...

Supposed to be "COLD" down in the teens even gonna treat my fuel when I roll outta Montana in the morning..

If I can make it from here to Worthington Minnesota I'm home free for making HOME by Saturday lunch and I can do my "34" at the House instead of a Truckstop

And still be in Southgate Michigan by noon Monday

342 miles

Reloaded, headed to Altoona IA and got to meet Kevin Beckett. Got my alignment .

Finished the day out and made Lincoln NE.

Found my boost leak finally I suspected I had and now it's time to find a dura-lite dealer on the way to salt lake City.

IMG_20200402_193350875.jpg

Found my boost leak finally I suspected I had and now it's time to find a dura-lite dealer on the way to salt lake City.

Duralite is durable, but speculation is that it doesn't move enough air to properly do the job. I can't verify that, just things I have heard lately. Up until the past few weeks, most seemed to say there where the best product on the market (might still be)

643. One drop and hook.

Took a 40 minute nap on my 30 minute break.

Grabbed a shower at the yard.

Then talked to the safety guy about the lane departure alert on this 2020. It’s part of the safety features on this truck and this time they can’t turn it off.

There’s a button on the dash you can press to get a 15 minute reprieve but even then it’s almost intolerable.

Earlier model 2020 weren’t as bad. This is horrendous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread