How many miles did you drive today?

419 miles in 12 1/2 hours. Ran out of the 14-hour clock.

Makes no sense to push it tonight. Just delays my start in the morning and puts me in Des Moines at rush hour.

Unload and a reload today. Three hours to put on 31 pickup flatbeds.

Parked at the same place I was last night but between two non-running trucks. Nice and quiet and dark

600 been that way for months like since late October months:whip:sitting in the truck now back is outta wack gonna stop at that craphole pilot across from the refinery and get some meds then off to green bay and back to the yard 17 left on the 70 now ring dat bell

600 been that way for months like since late October months:whip:sitting in the truck now back is outta wack gonna stop at that craphole pilot across from the refinery and get some meds then off to green bay and back to the yard 17 left on the 70 now ring dat bell
Just up the street from you @Robert Rd & 494. I needed some sliders.

347 and all of my 14.

Drop 1, fuel, wash, an axle of tires, pick 2, pick 3, drop 2, drop 1, pick 2, drop 2.

Loading for Oshkosh in the morning, then off to Michigan to grab some Dakota freight

655 today.

390 from the house, if nobody calls me desperate with a load going that way this evening, hauling sailboat fuel home at 0400 tomorrow.

and sailboat fuel it was.

loading hunting blinds Monday morning and taking them to somebody’s house in Kentucky.
Mallard View Outdoors
330 Mallard View Dr, Cromwell, KY 42333
(270) 256-7602

Literally, somebody’s house.

Had a few businesses we've delivered to like that.

Had to buy two new tires today.

Traded a 9/32 and a 14/32 tire for a single new tire...

Only weighs 22,000#.

I may have to toss a couple more straps for the weight.

The two yellow straps are 40-footers for belly wrapping.

IMG_20200228_130230929.jpg

Did you call them and make sure they understand it isn't a little FedEx delivery van you're showing up with?
My guess is he's going to show up on Tuesday and it'll be some old gentleman and a kid that has to hand unload every one of them

My guess is he's going to show up on Tuesday and it'll be some old gentleman and a kid that has to hand unload every one of them
When I ordered the trusses for the pole barn, I got calls from 3 different people reminding me that they were being delivered on an 18 wheeler.

The 3rd call was the driver. I was tempted to say "yeah we get big trucks in here all the time. The FedEx guys never have a problem".

When I ordered the trusses for the pole barn, I got calls from 3 different people reminding me that they were being delivered on an 18 wheeler.

The 3rd call was the driver. I was tempted to say "yeah we get big trucks in here all the time. The FedEx guys never have a problem".
Now thats not very nice

ZERO.

Delayed getting a northbound load load in case I could get into the body shop Monday.

Hey now! It could happen! :biggrin-2: :biglaugh:

Set for a week from Monday. Chillin' today and tomorrow, loading Sunday evening... did change out a brake chamber on the trailer earlier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread