How many miles did you drive today?

460 miles. Traffic was not fun today, should be better tomorrow.

Another 602 and two hours at my delivery just under 12 hours driving. Mind you the first 7 or so was two lanes and steep rolling hills.

4 hours and some change home in the morning and then a short local load with a late start Monday morning.

IMG_20200806_202706_1.jpgIMG_20200807_141731.jpgIMG_20200807_184251.jpg

for the week it’s the median day. Stopped just short of the receiver and will get a 34 before next week starts. Had to be through Maryland before noon today to beat curfew due to having an OS load on. Only 9’10”, but still.

610. Murdo, SD at the tiny Pilot. Was gonna buy enough fuel to cover a shower before parking, but between the price and the fact there was only 3-4 spots available with trucks coming in behind me, I just grabbed a parking spot. I’ll pay for the shower, lol.

Place across the street has good food.
The Covered Wagon Café
507 Kennedy Avenue, Murdo, SD 57559
(605) 669-3070
Yeah, I’m staring at it and thinking about making that journey. It’s pretty busy, though, thanks to all that are traveling through here. I think it’s open to see the cars also.

610. Murdo, SD at the tiny Pilot. Was gonna buy enough fuel to cover a shower before parking, but between the price and the fact there was only 3-4 spots available with trucks coming in behind me, I just grabbed a parking spot. I’ll pay for the shower, lol.
The pioneer car museum is fun.

412 miles.

I’m not supposed to be here until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I got ahead of my dispatchers a full day somehow.

my receivers and shipper today were top notch.

A 120ish. Took all day at Kraft to get unloaded... dang bastids! No matter. Production line has been down at my next shipper. Appears its gonna be a long night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread