Maybe the Prime driver was Stone Cold Rebel. 😎561.
Drove past my delivery by about 3 miles to stop at the Love's in Ottawa, KS for the night. Deliver in the morning.
Seen this, and it was funny.
Super Trucker stepdeck guy (I say that because he truly dressed the part and went to big efforts to look like a tough guy). Him, vs a flip flop wearing, shirt doesn't cover the belly button because the fat pushes the shirt out, short nosed Cascadia driving Prime Driver.
Virtually no parking here.
1. Prime pulls in, drives past the only open spot in order to turn around and back into the spot like a normal truck driver.
2. Stepdeck guy wheels in, and decides to swipe the spot by attempting to set up for a blind side, before Prime can get back to the spot. Not gonna lie, I've done this before myself.
3. Prime patiently waits, stepdeck guy fails miserably, then motions to Prime driver that he is going to flip around and come back. LOL.
4. Prime driver sets up, starts backing in, stepdeck guy shows back up blowing his horn. Stepdeck guy is pissed.
5. Prime driver finishes backing in, then stepdeck guy parks his truck in front of him and talks trash.
I go inside to take a leak. I come back out, and stepdeck guy approaches Prime driver in the parking lot and gets all in his face. Prime gives it right back. Stepdeck guy threatens to give Prime a beatdown, Prime dares him to do it. At that point, Prime is pissed, and taunts stepdeck guy by following him toward the store and mouthing. Stepdeck guy turns around as if to follow through with the beatdown threat, and Prime was immediately read to clock him. Scared stepdeck guy so bad he damn near fell down trying to scramble away.
Stepdeck guy proceed to his truck and left. A minute later, two more very easy spots opened up. All he had to do was be a little patient.