How many miles did you drive today?

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
336 miles. In 12:46.

Sometimes driving for Walmart sucks. Most of this was paid time, but sucked nonetheless.

Anyone who tells you different is a shill and not to be trusted.

Trucking is trucking.
260.... 19 stops.... 11:50.... all paid. Every minnit :biggrin-2:

Had a heluva time with that load though... so much ****in pallet destruction I wanted to rip somebodys balls off and stuff em in his mouth :mad-97::rant:

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
298. That took every bit of my 14. 5 stops, dropped 6 at 3 places, picked up 8 at 3 places. Had to fix a hose this morning, it blew right as I was finishing up yesterday.

Oh, forgot these 5 miles :

SmartSelect_20200221-232850_Samsung Health.jpg

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
600 miles.

Even got reloaded and within 200 miles of my delivery tomorrow.

Liking how the truck is running.

79k# and it's holding speed and not getting over 190°F water temp.

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
Run about 250 today... kinda typical... 16 deliveries 3 pickups

Mike

Staff member
729 today, 17 minutes left on my 11. Snow from Indy through Illinois, parked at the new Road Ranger in Hooks, TX.

Deliver in the morning in Converse, TX. So, about 450 to delivery via the toll road around Austin.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
419 miles in 12 1/2 hours. Ran out of the 14-hour clock.

Makes no sense to push it tonight. Just delays my start in the morning and puts me in Des Moines at rush hour.

Unload and a reload today. Three hours to put on 31 pickup flatbeds.

Parked at the same place I was last night but between two non-running trucks. Nice and quiet and dark

Mike

Staff member
655 today.

390 from the house, if nobody calls me desperate with a load going that way this evening, hauling sailboat fuel home at 0400 tomorrow.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
552, a drop, and finishing up being loaded. 2 minutes left on my clock when I pulled in here.

vaportrail

600 been that way for months like since late October months:whip:sitting in the truck now back is outta wack gonna stop at that craphole pilot across from the refinery and get some meds then off to green bay and back to the yard 17 left on the 70 now ring dat bell

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
600 been that way for months like since late October months:whip:sitting in the truck now back is outta wack gonna stop at that craphole pilot across from the refinery and get some meds then off to green bay and back to the yard 17 left on the 70 now ring dat bell
Just up the street from you @Robert Rd & 494. I needed some sliders.

347 and all of my 14.

Drop 1, fuel, wash, an axle of tires, pick 2, pick 3, drop 2, drop 1, pick 2, drop 2.

Loading for Oshkosh in the morning, then off to Michigan to grab some Dakota freight

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Just up the street from you @Robert Rd & 494. I needed some sliders.

347 and all of my 14.

Drop 1, fuel, wash, an axle of tires, pick 2, pick 3, drop 2, drop 1, pick 2, drop 2.

Loading for Oshkosh in the morning, then off to Michigan to grab some Dakota freight
Some guy from 12 years ago is gonna get an email notification. :biglaugh:

20200228_002125.jpg