How many Canadian Truckers Do We Have Here?

Mike

Back when we first opened up this forum, I had two news forums. One for United States trucking news, and one for Canadian news.

Membership was so small back then though, and my time was so lacking, that I merged everything into one forum and concentrated on mostly U.S. news.

Thinking of bringing back the Canadian Trucking News forum if there would be enough interest from the members here. Not only the Canadian driver, but U.S. drivers that go into the country.

Thoughts?

My hubby and I have gone into Canada.
We've been to BC, Alberta, and Ontario.
Thoughts?
It gets cold in the winter. Heh!

might want to ask this ? again when it gets warmer up there. There internet service is still frozen.

I say BRING THE CANADIAN NEWS BACK.I like Canada.I've been trying to find some good Canadian trucking webites to find a job.But can't find any.One website did send me a packet.I have'nt read it yet.I like Canada.It's A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

IM canadian , Just have my learners CDL been reading this site for a few weeks Lots of good info ( Thanks )

IM canadian , Just have my learners CDL been reading this site for a few weeks Lots of good info ( Thanks )

Welcome to the forum neighbor to the north.

Don't forget to carry a rolled up newspaper around here. :sadbanana:

Hey randy welcome to the forum.I've been to Canada many times.It's a beautiful country.I miss delivering there and the folks are nice too.

Not too bad a place to live and no it does not snow year round and the internet doers not freeze ( just slows down )

I know I am a little late to this party, and Im also Canadian :D (Saskatchewan, I worked in Alberta and BC previously)

I think the idea if a Canadian section would be great, IF there was enough interest, action available to keep it busy.

Cmon now, its not that cold! Ya just gotta toughen up a little bit, and learn how to deal with stuff shrinking haha.

I also say its not bad right now, but remind me next january that I said it wasnt that cold :D I may have a different tune haha.

It's ALIVE !!! I'm waking up a very old thread because there is probably more of us now, now that the PM Harper has turned the internet back on. LOL :cheers:

Is it true that ontario has much nicer roads than us

I've heard the 401 is beter than anything in the states if so then its true that roads can be constructed in much better than here with our patch n pray standards

Some say the weather but ontario has got to have some rotten winters too being on the gteat lakes

I think the unions and contractors purposely build inferior quality roads as a matter of job security and steady maintenence contracts flowing in

Is it true that ontario has much nicer roads than us

I've heard the 401 is beter than anything in the states if so then its true that roads can be constructed in much better than here with our patch n pray standards

Some say the weather but ontario has got to have some rotten winters too being on the gteat lakes

I think the unions and contractors purposely build inferior quality roads as a matter of job security and steady maintenence contracts flowing in

It could be true.Or maybe it just seems that way, After a bladder busting ride through Michigan.LOL. I could never understand why Michigan always chose concrete over asfault.Given we have the same winters.The concrete is good the first season but after the thaw the slabs rise and sink.I think they have learned. Now I see them laying down the black top.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread