How long

sandmike123

have you been driving? I am just curious as to how long everyone have been doing this. As I said before I am not a driver. I am a dispatcher, but I have been around truck drivers my entire life. It's in my blood.:)

Well, I'm not a driver either :) Just a driver's wife. He only drives part of the year but he has been doing it for about 2 years now.. He drove before then but only hauling logs with his grandfather.

I'm a drivers wife and he's been driving for a little over 20 years now. I've ridden with him for long periods of time and think more wives should go along. It's a tougher job that it looks.

I am just curious about trucks so I am just learning about them. I do not have experience driving them.

I have been a Driver, off and on, for about 10 years. I am currently an OTR Driver for a carrier based out of South Carolina.

I have been a Driver, off and on, for about 10 years. I am currently an OTR Driver for a carrier based out of South Carolina.

My step dad is an OTR driver but stays mostly between the East Coast and Illinois. My Grandfather was the same way. He stayed mostly in the New England states.

I'm a drivers wife and he's been driving for a little over 20 years now. I've ridden with him for long periods of time and think more wives should go along. It's a tougher job that it looks.

I really enjoyed riding with my husband.. I don't think I will be able to anymore though :( I don't think they will let us take 4 kids with us :)

Cassie,
People thought I was nuts. But our daughter was an exchange student for a year and I had nothing to keep me at home. So I spent a year in the truck with him. We're still together....and apparently only one person that that was the likely outcome!

Well we had fun. I'd cook when we stopped, we'd cuddle together on the bottom bunk...it was great. Maybe someday I'll tell you all about the time the top bunk can unlatched and smacked hubby in the top of the head....ROTFL.....

I'll let all the adults here figure that one out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread