How long is your....

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
hair, and do some of you guys "pony tail" it..??

you ladies, pony tail or short..??

for me, i get nearly a "buzz cut" since i am bald (not completely though)..i just figure i'll get used to seeing no hair some day..!! :jump:

this thread was started by an idea from "ironmanwife"....thanks...!!!

Short... low maintenance. I have enough to comb, so, I wear it long enough to be able too, but, I don't want to spend a lot of time messin' with it.

If it won't do right, I keep a hat handy.

I like mine very short in the summer. It grows fast so not a problem to grow out when desired.

Rather long & in a pony tail most of the time... but will be cutting it off late this year or early spring next year.. for Locks of Love.

Mine has been long and short and long and short off and on in all my days. The last time I let it grow out it was 24" from the nape of my neck to then very end. It stopped growing. So I braided it real nice, and then cut it clean with a razor and put it in a long, narrow plastic bag to keep for when I get old and gray, to remind me of what once was.

Now I keep it neat and closely trimmed. Like 2xR says, low maintenance. And a hat is always handy for those times when it gets to looking crazy.

Oh, and it is still all there, no "bird's nest" or "horseshoe" look for me. I missed the recessive male pattern baldness gene.

You sure have created alot of threads the last few days Glenn.They keep the forum interesting and entertaining.I have hair almost the middle of my back.Depends on my mood,sometimes i'll pin it up then most the time wear it down.But at the end of the day I have it up.Just too hot around my neck.

It has Been as long as halfway down my back before my military days. These days it stays very short ( #1 blade on the sides) and it gets cut every two weeks.

I have fairly long hair, halfway down my back....I always wear it down except for around the house and i wear a pony tail...

I have naturally curly hair and it has a mind of it's own..lol..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread