How has the coronavirus impacted you as a trucker?

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
I have to carry a pen to sign my paperwork.

And then the bastards expect me to let them use it too.

Mike

Staff member
I'm learning today that a 34hour reset during this time is really fun. Raining like hell outside, so can't even go for a walk.

Stupid Times call for Stupid measures!

Duck

Quack
Supporter
I'm learning today that a 34hour reset during this time is really fun. Raining like hell outside, so can't even go for a walk.

Stupid Times call for Stupid measures!
Are you purposely not going home in case you got exposed to the virus?

A lot of doctors are staying in their guest houses, nurses staying in their garages, etc to isolate themselves from their families in case they got the China virus.

Mike

Staff member
Are you purposely not going home in case you got exposed to the virus?

A lot of doctors are staying in their guest houses, nurses staying in their garages, etc to isolate themselves from their families in case they got the China virus.
No, I just booked a very busy week and took a load that I couldn't refuse that kept me away from home.

The wife is out everyday running, practicing for a half marathon that got cancelled. Most of the people are still going to run it unsanctioned (provided somebody doesn't step in and prevent it). One of the kids runs with her to stay in shape for cross country, the other one goes along out of boredom since gymnastics was forced to be closed and there is no school.

Kids are going crazy, I guess we are going to buy a trampoline for the back yard that I can put together sometime in the next week so they have something to do.

quillcom

And then the bastards expect me to let them use it too.
:confused:

It was just the opposite for me today.

After unloading me I said can you please sign here, and I tried to hand him my pen.

He smiled turned away and said no thanks, due to current the situations I'll use my own.

After that I gave him six feet.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
No, I just booked a very busy week and took a load that I couldn't refuse that kept me away from home.

The wife is out everyday running, practicing for a half marathon that got cancelled. Most of the people are still going to run it unsanctioned (provided somebody doesn't step in and prevent it). One of the kids runs with her to stay in shape for cross country, the other one goes along out of boredom since gymnastics was forced to be closed and there is no school.

Kids are going crazy, I guess we are going to buy a trampoline for the back yard that I can put together sometime in the next week so they have something to do.
Check your homeowners policy first.