Trucking News: How does the gig economy hurt truckers?

There are too many subjects that can't buy anything modern and they aren't productive enough to give them anything, so they need to eliminate them somehow. Vaccinations, maybe? :stirpot2:
Why would the elite even give a shit?

"Let them eat cake"

They're not going to need their votes much longer.

I know.

**sigh**

Maybe I'll just go & pretend to be a "totally normal" American again.

You know, the kind of sane, logical human that pretends to eat the transmogrified flesh of the J-man & wash it down with a shot of his blood?
The kind of Regular-John-Q-Public that turns off their critical thinking in order to take part in weekly ritualized cannibalism?

Of course, I'd like to do it on a specific day of the week, based on a calendar that didn't exist when my holy texts were written.
And I'd like to do it with a bunch of other adults who are also playing pretend.

I just want to go back to being the type of compliant & obedient group member who pretends not to notice all the little changes in the literal word-of-god-holy-texts that coincidently line up with a political agenda of whomever has the most power & influence.
I think with a little practice, I too, can re-learn how to seamlessly insert said holy text changes into my "most sacred" beliefs & use them to oppress people who are different than me.*

I want to be the kind of American who can look around and find representation of their culture & beliefs every where they look, from architecture to holidays to the most powerful leaders in the nation... and still be gullible enough to believe a millionaire charlatan who tells me that I am being oppressed. (and that if I give him 10% of my income, and he if enough people around me do the same, they can buy & mansion & a private jet, for our most loving god will reduce pain & suffering!
(but not from the cancer babies! Be Real. We know our all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving lord still HATES children! I think the clear, repetitive sign to us that "God hates babies" is when he gives thousands of innocent children a slow, painful death each year...)

*there have been over 30,000 changes to the Holy Bible between the oldest complete version & today. THIRTY THOUSAND CHANGES!
, Over 30K changes...made by man, to the "literal word of god". Yet somehow, the self-proclaimed "most oppressed people in America" insist that everyone else MUST play pretend with them... or be shunned & shamed!! You know, sorta like they do in a cult? IDK how they can wield so much power, make up 75%+ of the government, law enforcement & the military, and yet still be so oppressed by every single minority group, even though those minority groups wield NONE of those advantages... But you know what they say: Grifters & conartists, err, I meanThe Lord moves in mysterious ways! :rolleyes:
That doesn't work anymore nowadays 😭

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread