How do you want to go ?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
It's inevitable and we all are born to die. Kind of a weird subject and many think it's taboo too talk about but it happens to all of us and we can't stop it. So how do you want it to happen ?

I want to get ahlzeimers so every day is a new day. i wanna be on my death bed with a joint in one hand and a b33r in the other with a bottle of patron for shooters. and i want to be riden in to the the light and when it's all done and said i want to be taken off like this...

Funerals Harley Davidson Motorcycle Hearse - Melbourne

and at the funeral i want a party with druken naked chicks and the 12 rev salute. peace to my fellow brothers.

I'd like to go fast and leaving a good looking corpse.
Preferrably terminal illness with year to live, then living like there's no tomorrow for six months - then gone. Hopefully that day isn't too soon, like in 50 years or so.

Not a bad subject, not at all. As you said, it's some sort of a taboo but that's one of the natural things that everyone of us will go through.

Cheers,
Janne

It seems to be a taboo in Finland too. They think that I'm the strange one since I've done my last will and testament all ready, though I'm just 34 years old.
And when it comes to the memorial service for me, there are specific instructions in the will.

1. No food, no coffee in the service as they use to serve. Just booze. In Finland we have this vodka type liquor called "Koskenkorva" which is pretty close to Smirnoff vodka. That's the only drink to be served. Hopefully they remember me with joy and laughter. Guess who's laughing the next morning... ;)

2. Music. Fast, hard rock. Nothing spiritual. Hell, if I'm gone, they might as well have a party. I know I'm worth it. As a matter a fact, I've chosen the music specificly... :D

3. No tears. Not at all. None. Zilch. Nada.

I just can't understand why the funeral has to be a sad gtg. In some cultures it's an event filled with joy and fun.

Since we're all going to die someday, why not plan it ahead and speak of it?

Cheers,
Janne

According to the Mayans, the world will be in its OWN turmoil in December of 2012.
It isn't that far away however with ALL the predictions that have come and gone without event(s), this next one may very well be nothing at all.....or it could be THE EVENT to eliminate a lot of Humans, or the ones remaining after we've Bombed everyone and they've Bombed us.
Russia is on the move again and could initiate another cold war, so the prospect of "How do you want to go out" may very well be determined for us.

I would like to "go out" whilst feeling no pain or as little as possible, like maybe my Head exploding.
I would also like my vessel to be cremated and may very well get my way soon enough when the Missiles start flying.
I live near a Fuel tank farm and were it to go BOOM, I wouldn't really know it. I "might hear" the explosion yet if it is Nuclear, I wouldn't hear it at all.

There are as many ways to "go out" as there are people on this planet.
There are as many "creative" ways to exit, and since one really has only ONE chance to "get it right", well enuf said.

I don't care as long as it's ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

For get that, ur in it for the long haul with the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are in a fight for our lives, so know one is allowed to go anywhere.
Get It...........................................
now to the question.
I dont know........peacefull !!!!!!!!!!

Question

It seems to be a taboo in Finland too. They think that I'm the strange one since I've done my last will and testament all ready, though I'm just 34 years old.
And when it comes to the memorial service for me, there are specific instructions in the will.

1. No food, no coffee in the service as they use to serve. Just booze. In Finland we have this vodka type liquor called "Koskenkorva" which is pretty close to Smirnoff vodka. That's the only drink to be served. Hopefully they remember me with joy and laughter. Guess who's laughing the next morning... ;)

2. Music. Fast, hard rock. Nothing spiritual. Hell, if I'm gone, they might as well have a party. I know I'm worth it. As a matter a fact, I've chosen the music specificly... :D

3. No tears. Not at all. None. Zilch. Nada.

I just can't understand why the funeral has to be a sad gtg. In some cultures it's an event filled with joy and fun.

Since we're all going to die someday, why not plan it ahead and speak of it?

Cheers,
Janne

Zandman, I think the quertion is "How do you want to go"? Not how your funeral service will be. Tell us how you want to DIE!

I would like to die of natural condition of old age, playing in the garden with my Grandchild. Just like the "Godfather" Marlon Brando. What they do with me after that doesn't concern me. I won't be there to see it anyway.

I just want it to happen...

YOU can expedite this with a variety of choices: Poisons, Ropes, Bullets, Knives, Swords, Suicide by Police or other Bureaus, Bank Robbery followed by a Shootout, LOTS of Liquor before increasing speed in a vehicle into a Concrete abutment or off a cliff with some explosives inside, challenging some Bikers at a Biker Bar by first stating they're a bunch of sissies and like each other in the biblical sense or just driving something over their Bikes, or go harass some Cannibals, or some Necrophiliacs. You could as well join a Satanist group and be the volunteer to be offered in a Ritual. You'll help make the rest of the group happy especially in the blood orgy that may follow.
You can just tell your demented friends before implementing anything to terminate you immediately upon sight by whatever method they so desire!!
You'll then help Society by eliminating yourself from the Gene Pool AND in doing so help make others Happy!!

If you're creative enough you may very well earn a Darwin Award!!
The Darwin Awards

I don't know! I got enough to worry about. I don't need to waste time on that! I am sure THE BIG MAN has it covered. Do you get more points for using a BIG font? If so lunachic wins! : )

Zandman, I think the quertion is "How do you want to go"? Not how your funeral service will be. Tell us how you want to DIE!
Fast, with my boots on. Leaving a good looking (looking at my face, don't really know if that's possible) corpse.

But let's say that I'll end up with terminal illness and the doctor gives me an expectation for the remaining time, like one year. I'll live doing what ever I want for the first six months, saying goodbye's to everyone and then leaving with probably od.

Satisfied? :hug:

-Janne-

I want to save as many as I can; there are 6600 Elitest according to the man who wrote the book Superclass; of that many, 545 elected here in USA; including supreme court of this country who legalized theft with public domain; how can you legalize an illegal activity? they make laws up; delete ones; delete archives; change them to fool the people; I am a member of the American Resistence Movement & I sure hope y'all are a member of my church which is the Church of the Risen Christ: which was the one of our ancestors & founding fathers who all stated to keep your guns cuz of the Government; Since this is our religeous belief they cannot take our guns away from us; reason I made this church up! I arm myself with truth & knowledge & refute their lies; I email them telling them they are going to be charged with Crimes of Humanity & have a higher body count than during WW11 world wide with all the countries they are screwing up so badly; I ask them if they are prepared & their families ready? My ancestors on moms side came over on Mayflower & on dad's side was here to meet them; my grandpa remarried & was married over 38 years before he passed 2 years ago; her maiden name is Boone; direct desendent from Daniel; I told them we would take them over to Iraq & apologize profusely as they are saying Hussain was better than US Gov copy & large Corps doing same crap there as here; they are saying dictatorship; Gov officials, their friends & family & Corps from here in America take all the $; trying to tax the folks & raised their gas to $1.35 from filling their tanks for 50 cents; go figure; our Gov prefers to be known as dysfunctional not dictator; I said since we American citizens are so lazy, incompetent, don't want to work, etc etc etc (I am a person of worth in an Anti American country) we wouldn't bother with a trial like they gave Hussain just give them to the folks to do what they wanted to do with them; we would apologize to them for what our Gov did; then we would celebrate with them perhaps getting Cat Stevens to sing Peace Train! I think I am going down fighting; that was one of my tamer letters & calls to them by the way; But I strongly suspect I am on their list; I tell them i am a disabled older lady & ask if that is Ruby Ridge enough for them;

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread