How do you unwind...

Tonight, its with a cold Sam Adams. Here's to y'all!

I just had half a bottle of a nice Australian Cabernet. Banrock Station is on the cheap end of the market and their Shiraz is just this side of vinegar, but the Crimson Cabernet blend is quite drinkable.

Dunno' what happened my last entry...all the "Points/Fines" were entered underneath each other...by the time it whizzed through Space it appears to have shrunk...:confused-96:

Dunno' what happened my last entry...all the "Points/Fines" were entered underneath each other...by the time it whizzed through Space it appears to have shrunk...:confused-96:
In moderator mode, we can see whether there have been any alterations to posts with a "history" link by "report" at the bottom of each post. There isn't a "history" link under your post. I can see neither you nor any moderator has edited it. Something must have been lost to cyberspace somewhere.

Probably part of "Space Waste" by now...:whoosh:

great now we have internet space waste, I am wondering if carb trying to control that also.....bet there are like 1000 laws governing the proper way to handle internet space waste by now.

great now we have internet space waste, I am wondering if carb trying to control that also.....bet there are like 1000 laws governing the proper way to handle internet space waste by now.
Internet space debris contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer in laboratory animals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread