HOT CHECKS FROM GREEN FORREST TRUCKING..

J-MAC

You need to take the cks and go to your State Attny. office real fast. I know there is know way to make it sound better but be glad they gave you cks and just did'nt pay u.
I am in the process of finding a new job becouse GREEN FOREST TRUCKING wrote me a HOT CHECK. Now I took this second HOT CHECK to the STATE ATTNY. What a joke what good is this NONE!! Let me tell you I was told that I can bring the check in and they would be glad to send them a letter and that would give them TIME TO RECOVER THE HOT CHECK and if they did'nt recover it than and only than they could issue a warrent for them! Now check this out the only thing I could do was take them to SMALL CLAIMS COURT for my cost of writing a HOT CHECK hopefully I could recover fee's and fines but there is nothing I can do to convence my creidtors I'm so sorry I'll not write you any more HOT CHECKS and of course I will not be able to write anyone any checks even though my money was sopose to be good!!! HA HA HA The law seems to be for companies RIGHT OR WRONG???

Welcome to the forum....Sorry to hear what has happened to you, as if things aren't bad enough.. I created a new thread and moved your post to draw more attention to it...

I'm not sure when or where this took place, but I sure wouldn't let this stand.
J-MAC, I hope you told SA to send that letter to get the ball rolling. The next step is to go directly to the Sheriff's office to swear out a complaint/warrant. When they balk at doing their job, immediately dial the phone in their presence to the local news station and ask to speak to the consumer affairs investigative reporter. You wish to report a fraud being covered up by the Sheriff and State Atty.
See how fast you get paid. This is BS!

jmac listen to rebel,he's making ALOT OF SINCE.If you let this go then that company knows they can get away with it and keep on hiring drivers to deliver their freight for free.Then contact EVERY radio and tv station and tell them what that company did.They always want a good story.Who knows you may even get some money if they feel this story is worth telling the public. I took a company to small claims court and somehow it got back to the journal and tv station.Unfortunately I was on the road when they called.I would have told them EVERY BAD THING Gainey did to me from day 1.

Frist off I really want and NEED to THANK YOU ALL for your coments!!! I do have a couple of things to say . One is the state attn. and the county sheriffs office DOES CONCUR in there LAWS what a joke. Next REBEL your not ornery! I do believe we have the RIGHT TO ALL SPEAK OUR MINDS ESPECIALLY IN THE TRUTH OF MATTERS without any repercussions. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL!!!!

J-MAC..Rebel is ornery...lol....and he has good intentions... He just dosen't take any crap...Hence the name rebel..lol.....He's a good guy...

Who says I'm not ornery? Damn right I am. Just teasin. lol
As much as I malign the news media, they are a helpful tool to get things done. Especially when it comes to people in elected officials, like Sheriffs and State atty's.
Remember, you don't always have to succeed, just make them think you're not backing down.

Personally, I'd go straight to the local media and make a big stink about it.

On a serious note...definitely file a complaint with the commerce dept in the city Green Forest is doing business. Besides taking Rebel's advice - which is sound advice - try reporting this to DAC...or at least make DAC aware of this company's bs hot check writing.

I know the DAC part is probably futile...but it's worth a shot.

-ss-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread