Hoods n stacks, chicken lights n frame, cool guy trucks rule

I love that brown one,only thing is I am not to sure about the cummings

I worked with a couple guys that had the 600 hp Cummins. Can’t remember the model number but it was a mid 2000’s Cummins engine. They had power and blew past me on the mountains but they didn’t last too miles before they were inframing them. Big bucks too.

I worked with a couple guys that had the 600 hp Cummins. Can’t remember the model number but it was a mid 2000’s Cummins engine. They had power and blew past me on the mountains but they didn’t last too miles before they were inframing them. Big bucks too.

I believe that was called the Signature 600. Don’t recall the model number.

A common mistake was ordering them with properly torque rated driveline components.

You can’t just crank up an engine and think everything is going to be fine.

Well, you can think that - I guess- but you’d be wrong.

I believe that was called the Signature 600. Don’t recall the model number.

A common mistake was ordering them with properly torque rated driveline components.

You can’t just crank up an engine and think everything is going to be fine.

Well, you can think that - I guess- but you’d be wrong.
Another common mistake is using a poorly specced truck for the wrong purpose. My truck isn’t set up for heavy haul, but would probably work for up to 7-8 axle freight ok. It handles 6 axle no problem. But vice versa you wouldn’t take a heavy haul truck and haul van freight.

Well, you might. But it’s not going to work very well.

87F4AF38-FE54-421D-AD23-D014673AFF49.jpegCF3BD501-CFE4-46DC-B53C-E66E1A0A481D.jpeg8D677A46-00AA-4E81-A112-10BF98A6E74E.jpeg
COE sitting at a local shop. North Dakota truck, came from a farmer. 24,000 original miles. BC400, 13 speed, 24.5” tall rubber. Man could make some miles with a setup like this

Be a sad day when you say “budd wheels” and nobody knows what you saying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread