Home 4 Now...."But" can't get "Compliant"

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Just lastnight got "lucky" a drop n hook back at yard about midnight..

No "further" dispatch..

Took me a few hours nap n got in my 4-wheeler n by Mauston I was snacking on Grilled Chicken Cheesy Sammiches for $2.29 plus my gas tank was about "Empty" the orange light came on ..

Later about Portage Rest Area that coffee I gunned down really caught up with me and I went thru the truckside By Nature...

Aleast I just peed and gone although I honestly felt "Bad" about taking a Truck Spot for oh 5 minutes or so.. On

Welp I ain't answering my phone until "atleast" Monday morning

I remember back at Border Team be on "established" Home-Time with "Notice" and Distpachers still Call Ya..

Can't be "Complacent"...

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
That's not being a team player!
I'm all 4 my "TEAM"...

That said when "Opportunity" Knocks I'm taking it..

Kinda "nice" to kick back have afew, Got some Salmon "marinading" for grill..

Also watch my BIG TV and sleep in my Own Bed instead of that crappy sleeper afew nights

Mike

Staff member
Kinda "nice" to kick back have afew, Got some Salmon "marinading" for grill..
That does sound good.

Aldi sells them with the pre-soaked wood planks. I need to try them. So far, I have only done them on the pellet grill, and they are great. Always look for the wild caught!

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
Welp I ain't answering my phone until "atleast" Monday morning

I remember back at Border Team be on "established" Home-Time with "Notice" and Distpachers still Call Ya..

Can't be "Complacent"...
I hear ya! Home time is home time and not on call time. I wouldn't pick up the phone.
It is bad enough that some of these SOB dispatchers send Qualcomm messages when they damned well know you are trying to sleep

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I hear ya! Home time is home time and not on call time. I wouldn't pick up the phone.
It is bad enough that some of these SOB dispatchers send Qualcomm messages when they damned well know you are trying to sleep
I think if they could "Get-AWAY" with it we'd be Shackled to the Wheel with a Drip tube , catheder and colostomy bag..

Fueling would be enroute...okay I added that still Aircraft "Refuel" that way so I'm sure Ground Technology as such must exist as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)