Hola a Todos

MexicoTrucker

I'm a 32 year veteran of the highways, currently living in Mexico and quite active in the Mexican Pilot Truck Program debate. You might say quite passionate about exposing all the deliberate misinformation and lies being thrown around out there.

Good to be here though. It looks to be an interesting site

Good luck with that. I think I have put plenty of research into this myself and know what is going on. Those trucks coming into the United States is dangerous the way things are currently set up.

But, welcome to the forum :)

Good luck with that. I think I have put plenty of research into this myself and know what is going on. Those trucks coming into the United States is dangerous the way things are currently set up.

But, welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the welcome Bonkers, but I beg to disagree with you on your point. There is nothing dangerous at all about the Mexican trucks coming into the United States. The ones that are used for long haul are the exact same trucks as we drive in this country, although most with a shorter wheelbase, Canadian style.

You're welcome to look over my site at Mexico Trucker and actually see the facts and photos taken during various road trips to the interior of Mexico.

The information I present is not anecdotal in nature as the opponents of the Pilot Program are throwing out at you, but the actual truth, after much in depth research.

Is there a truck driving school for a felony drug case that is 2yrs old. Will they st

I think our government representatives, and the OOIDA have done a little better research, and although the administration keeps trying to push the program through, it looks like there will be a unanimous vote to block funding of the program, which may very well end any chance of the program going forward for hopefully several years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread