Hi everyone

r&c

Just wanted to say hi. I have been driving 20 + years, but 3 weeks ago I started driving coast to coast with my lovely wife of 27 years. So far it has been a great experiance. We have enjoyed our new company very much and our team partner.
Sincerly R & C

:beep:

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Just wanted to say hi. I have been driving 20 + years, but 3 weeks ago I started driving coast to coast with my lovely wife of 27 years. So far it has been a great experiance. We have enjoyed our new company very much and our team partner.
Sincerly R & C

:beep:
welcome......i too have 20 years............and i did the coast to coast thing.... good luck.........i don't really miss it........

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
anyone know of a company that will hire with felonys
nope, i don't. its going to be very hard, you probably have been through all the rejections thus far. i have heard it 'depends" on how long ago it was, and the offense...........

but on the average, NO

someone i'm sure will come back and say "yes", that'll probably be a person who is an ex-con as well. (in most instances)

Mike

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Ive been doing this off and on for over 15 years myself.

r&c

.........i don't really miss it........
Really? Deep down you just might? I've done this before back in the 90's. 10 years makes a big differance. Right now I am sitting in the sleeper south bound on US 71 100 miles north of Joplin surfin the web. It's different this time around for me.