Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I'm from the great state of California(end sarcasm). I've been fascinated by semi's, since I was a little kid. Trucking has been a part of my family's life since the early 30's. I decided to come over to this forum after 2 years on being on the other forum due to only receiving off topic stories from supertruckers, and not information I was asking, hopefully that doesn't happen here and I can't wait to get to know the people of the forum, and have a great time doing it.

-Eric

Welcome to Truckers Forum Eric.

Well sometime we stray from the topic on a thread, but usually if someone asks a specific question, there is usually plenty of people to jump in and provide insight and opinion.

I trust we won't disappoint you!

Hi Eric, looks like I'm dragging up the rear in welcoming you...lol.....Welcome to the forum......We do stray from topics, well I won't lie, it happens alot but then someone will get it back on track.....Just bear with us....lol..

Hello Eric, welcome to the forum. Hope you will feel at home and become an active member of our community.:hello:

Hi Eric welcome to the foum.I too hope you stay here.You seem like a nice young man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread