Hey All, New to the Game

bsandhar

Hey people,

I was in the process of buying my first truck and reefer. I actually won't be operating it myself (at least for now) until I leave my current job. It was something I was always interested in as my Uncle was a trucker for 30 years. I wanted to find a good trucker/partner to hit the road with and was wondering if anyone had any good advice on how to go about trying to finding a driver? Thanks guys, I'll be on the forum a lot learning as much as I can.

Hey people,

I was in the process of buying my first truck and reefer. I actually won't be operating it myself (at least for now) until I leave my current job. It was something I was always interested in as my Uncle was a trucker for 30 years. I wanted to find a good trucker/partner to hit the road with and was wondering if anyone had any good advice on how to go about trying to finding a driver? Thanks guys, I'll be on the forum a lot learning as much as I can.
might be an idea to go thru a 3rd party vetting service/employment service. let them do all the paperwork, and such.

this will cost you, but they are experienced at this.

just make sure you seek out a trucking experienced service.

you still have to have a sit down interview, drug screening, etc,etc...but the bulk will be done for you.

650 miles 700 bucks 9 drops around atlanta sounds good to me :rolllaugh:

Then proceeds to troll the poor bastard with youd go home and beat the kids if id tell ya what id haul it for:thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread