Here is a challange can you do it?

What happened to the days when we (the American Trucker) cared about our friends, image, and sticking together. I can remember a time when being a trucker was something to be proud of. Do you think that it is possible to get back to that way of thinking again? I do.

Personally, I am proud to be a truck driver. This is a challenging job, and I perform a vital service. If it weren't for truck drivers, people wouldn't have the goods and services they need to survive.

Personally, I am proud to be a truck driver. This is a challenging job, and I perform a vital service. If it weren't for truck drivers, people wouldn't have the goods and services they need to survive.

and once the general public realizes this also it will be an easier life out there for all of us. :cool:

What happened to the days when we (the American Trucker) cared about our friends, image, and sticking together. I can remember a time when being a trucker was something to be proud of. Do you think that it is possible to get back to that way of thinking again? I do.

I don't. Too many people just don't care about anything anymore and so many companies are just hiring a body and not a "driver".

An long as it breathes is all it takes. Who cares if it makes everyone else look bad? And if they need to hire another one when that one quits it is okay, the goverment pays for the training anyway.

I am just starting my trucking career as of 11/26/07... I hope that I can live up to the true meaning of what it means to be a trucker.... the love for the road and travel I definately have!

I find it hard to believe that a guy that puts a computer program in his name is a trucker type. hehe just kidding.

I keep hoping that the trucking industry can become united again. If it doesn't things will just continue to get worse for drivers.

People totally underestimate the importance of trucking. Truckers make normal life possible for people everywhere. Hard work, long hours, aren't those the things that define character? Truckers everywhere should be holding their heads up high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread