Henry Repeating Arms Truckers Edition

Sinister

pari animositate
For me, I'd need the case at the bottom of the page so I could put it in there and leave it to look at.

I'd love to have a lever action. I think there's a lot to be said for mechanically operated guns. I'd like Colt Single Action too but again just as a wall piece.

But this is pretty nice.

For me, I'd need the case at the bottom of the page so I could put it in there and leave it to look at.

I'd love to have a lever action. I think there's a lot to be said for mechanically operated guns. I'd like Colt Single Action too but again just as a wall piece.

But this is pretty nice.

OMG, it's perfect for a trucker's edition, 22 caliber. All show and no go, just like most lunch counter truckers! 🤣

Is that some sort of upside down male gender symbol on the stock?

Truckers-Tribute-Large-2-scaled.jpg

But this is pretty nice.

Nobody cocks a Winchester on their Wrist like the "Terminator" on a motorcycle ..

Nonetheless I am partial to a "Revolver" in Less Moving Parts..

Only 6 Shots but if ya actually know how To SHOOT ya don't need 15/20 Rounds either

Nobody cocks a Winchester on their Wrist like the "Terminator" on a motorcycle ..

Only 6 Shots but if ya actually know how To SHOOT ya don't need 15/20 Rounds either
Was that a regular rifle or the Mares Leg?

AK 47 versus M-16..

The 7.62x39 will shatter Concrete..

A 556 NATO does better in Sustainaned Auto Fire hitting a target.

While the AK 47 has more powerful Round too much "Recoil" ..

more than 6/7 shots as say from a semi-automatic, of 15 to 20, makes for a much nicer mess.

What if you got 6 and the other guy’s got 30?

Ya know what they say about better to have and not need?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread