Help with trailer glad hand .


New Member
Good evening ,

My uncle just bought a 2014 53 dry van wabash trailer and he is having a tough time getting his glad hands connected . What is the part on the trailer called where the glad hands connect ?

He wants to get those both replaced because they are very rusty and worn out. We want to get the part ordered online that's why he is asking .

I do not drive trucks I am just helping out my uncle who does not speak very good English. I appreciate the time fellas .


Sarcastic remark goes here
You can get them at any truck stop.

Use Teflon tape on the pipe thread fittings. Make sure none of the tape is covering up the hole.

Users who are viewing this thread