Hello, I am new here.

johnna

Hello, I am brand new to this site. I am not a trucker, but have been driving all over the country in the last few months and have a new idea for truckers as it does get boring on the road! If you want to know my idea I would love to hear some feedback!

A "new" idea... we're all ears... 'cept Snowflake... she has other..... hmmmmm, nevermind. Just tell us what ya' got.

My idea is to have something like the Red Box- the DVD rentals boxes located all over the country where you rent movies for about $1-2 for the day and you can return them at any Red Box. But for truckers, we would have books on tapes that you can rent and return at boxes located at most Truck Stops...... what do you think?

Um, I haven't seen a cassette tape player in a truck (or a car) for a long time. CD, sure. But like BYP says, it's been done.

So maybe you can improve on the idea.

I have never seen a book rental machine- hmmmm, do you happen to know the name of that company? Thank you so much for help!

Ya what bigyellowpete says.There is CD audio rentals at just about every truckstop there is.Book rentals are the same as cd rentals.You pop a cd in and listen to a story.That's all my ex boyfriend ever listened to and I was extrememly bored with him because of that.He'd rent the most boring stories on the planet.I dumped him because it's either listen to his books or leave the radio/cd player off while I was driving.But yes every truckstop,the major chains like TA,PILOT,PETRO rents those CDS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread