Hello from Maine

BigShrek

Super Trucker
Hello this is BigShrek from Maine, I haul trash and Building Demo and Round Wood all through the Northeast, me, NH, MASS, Ct, NY, Canada. If you ever here BigShrek on the CB Radio then give me a shout... Glad to be here and thanks for having me

you can also find me on twitter at Jason Thompson (BIGSHREK99) on Twitter

See ya all on the Highway

SHREK

Hello, yourself. Welcome to TruckersForum.

I'll be looking for you, up there. I travel to Leominster, MA more than I wish. I hang out in Sturbridge and Willington while there.

Hello this is BigShrek from Maine, I haul trash and Building Demo and Round Wood all through the Northeast, me, NH, MASS, Ct, NY, Canada. If you ever here BigShrek on the CB Radio then give me a shout... Glad to be here and thanks for having me

you can also find me on twitter at Jason Thompson (BIGSHREK99) on Twitter

See ya all on the Highway

SHREK
I'll keep that in mind as I'm hoping to get up that way as often as I can (grandkids in Portland).

Pots&Pans

Welcome there Big Shrek. I guess you just haul abunch of crap around all day.:hide: groan i know that was bad, but some one had to say it.

Welcome there Big Shrek. I guess you just haul abunch of crap around all day.:hide: groan i know that was bad, but some one had to say it.

Well kinda of, I haul trash to a trash facility I use a live-floor trailer and walk the load off then they sort it out and I reload and take it to a land fill Or I haul allot of tree lengths wood and 8ft wood from Vermont and Canada to Maine, I'm out 5 days and home every weekend

SHREK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread