Hello from Florida

RobW

Wait Wait Wait...
Hello everyone, I must be new here!

Work for a very small company and enjoy it. Don't get "super trucker" mileage, but the pay and equipment make up for it, along with being called by my first name when I walk through the door, and having honesty, in reality, at work. Not perfection, but it beats the last place silly.

Firecracker24 told me to join, now that I've looked around for so long. Here I am!:hug:

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a pretty good job, hope your company can last through the tough times we are facing right now.

Thanks... Yeah, me too! I think we'll be okay because they specifically got a truck to haul their own product. As long as they can keep selling, I can keep driving. Of course, there are times like now. My truck is down for repairs. That doesn't help since we have seen a bit of a drop in business. I do like 'em though. And having run for Werner, for example... Well, you know.

glad to see you finally stopped peeking around the corner and decided to join. welcome here. a friend of firecrackers is a friend of ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread