Hello from across the pond.

Neodar

Hey all,

My name is Leroy, I am 26 years old, and I live in the Netherlands.
I have been driving for 7 years now. (I started driving trucks in the yard when I was about 8 years old. šŸ˜ˆ)

Driving is my passion (Cars, trucks, ATVs, etc) and whenever I get the chance you can find me driving on the road or on the track.

I drive all across Europe, from the UK to Poland, from the Mediterranean to the arctic circle, and everything in between.

For 2-3 years now I have been thinking about taking the jump and move across the pond to start driving in the US.

Here I hope to find information about companies that are willing to help foreign drivers getting their CDL and getting settled, and also general information about becoming a driver in the US

My first question: Which section on this forum is the best to start looking for such companies, and general information?

Hey all,

I have been driving for 7 years now. (I started driving trucks in the yard when I was about 8 years old. šŸ˜ˆ)

Driving is my passion (Cars, trucks, ATVs, etc) and whenever I get the chance you can find me driving on the road or on the track.

I drive all across Europe, from the UK to Poland, from the Mediterranean to the arctic circle, and everything in between.

For 2-3 years now I have been thinking about taking the jump and move across the pond to start driving in the US.

Here I hope to find information about companies that are willing to help foreign drivers getting their CDL and getting settled, and also general information about becoming a driver in the US

My first question: Which section on this forum is the best to start looking for such companies, and general information?
Hi and welcome!
I was thinking about moving across the pond for more adventures in trucking.
I googled ā€œinternational trucking jobsā€ and came up with a bunch of sites. You might want to try that. The US and Canada are both looking for drivers. These guys will tell you if youā€™re looking at a good company when you find one you might be interested in.
Good luck. šŸ˜Ž

Welcome. We have another guy on here from that area. Denmark I think. Close enough. šŸ˜Ž

@Flemming Andersen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread