Hello, Fascinated By Trucks

XtremeTraveler

Hello, Im new here and although I've never driven a big truck I do find them fascinating. I do lots of traveling by car and I've driven across the country and back and sometimes, particularly if Im driving through Iowa I will stop at Iowa 80 which is supposedly the largest truck stop in the country. I've not yet had the chance to learn to drive trucks but I'm looking to get a CDL. As it is I am licensed to drive cars of course and I've also got a motorcycle endorsement on my license so I can operate motorcycles too. I want to learn how to operate just about every vehicle there is. And thanks to all you truckers, all the stuff I buy in stores, all the great things I get, were all brought by you. If it weren't for truckers we wouldn't have all the great stuff to buy at stores.

Yeah I don't deliver anything worthwhile either. Just random crap.

You all should buy more though. Freight was light last night. I'm just sayin. Coulda been another derailment though. Who knows.

Welcome to the Forum.
You ride motorcycles and want to learn to drive a truck. I drive a truck and want to learn to ride a motorcycle.

I always say, Trucking is just like riding a bike. You can't make money doing either one.:thumbsup::rolllaugh:

Welcome to the Forum.
You ride motorcycles and want to learn to drive a truck. I drive a truck and want to learn to ride a motorcycle.

I always say, Trucking is just like riding a bike. You can't make money doing either one.:thumbsup::rolllaugh:
hey wait i thought mike was mr money bags new car possibly a new truck:usflag:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread