Hello Everybody!

LRod

This is me, 20 yrs experience: As a Career Advisor, I work to assist Truckers with their career
development and job search, and help secure employment. I am the primary point of
contact for job seekers, and provide assistance not only with job placement, but
also with referrals to partner organizations for additional services, education, and
training opportunities. Call me if you need Career Advise, if you want to move companies etc
281-727-0467 ext 108 Drive Forward Solutions

Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure about your service because if I quit my job right now I would have another job between 10 mins and a day later.

Not all people require our services rigjocky. But I am successful at what I do, so it's an obvious need. Using a recruiter just enhances what one is looking for (casting the wider net) by having the "expert" on your side. Nobody knows the employment market-place better than a professional career advisor.

Trucking mecca here. No driver lacks for work unless they don't want to work.

You pretty much have to make an effort to not get roped in somewhere when you have a CDL here.

Not all people require our services rigjocky. But I am successful at what I do, so it's an obvious need. Using a recruiter just enhances what one is looking for (casting the wider net) by having the "expert" on your side. Nobody knows the employment market-place better than a professional career advisor.
So what, are you a recruiter for a bunch of big fleets and place rookies with little or no experience, or do you know of all the obscure companies that don't advertise, and are better to work for?

Every few weeks we get someone on here asking where to apply at.

I got one for the OP:

I currently make between $1400 and $1900 per week depending how many naps I take, working 5 days and every weekend off. If I have to commute it's 12 miles each way with no traffic. I have a 401k with company match, one week vacation after the first year that gets a week added every year and maxes out around 6 (I think). I get free uniforms, free ball caps, and free beanies in the winter. Boots are free every year.

My total CDL experience is coming up on 20 months. As of yesterday I have tanker endorsement with HAZMAT pending background check.

Find me something better. If you're legit, you can.

I got one for the OP:

I currently make between $1400 and $1900 per week depending how many naps I take, working 5 days and every weekend off. If I have to commute it's 12 miles each way with no traffic. I have a 401k with company match, one week vacation after the first year that gets a week added every year and maxes out around 6 (I think). I get free uniforms, free ball caps, and free beanies in the winter. Boots are free every year.

My total CDL experience is coming up on 20 months. As of yesterday I have tanker endorsement with HAZMAT pending background check.

Find me something better. If you're legit, you can.
if she can't find you something, that supplies you with Girl Scout cookies, and milk, she ain't worth much....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread