• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Heartland Express Pay Package

Mike

I was looking at the various regional jobs that Heartland has, and keep noticing the pay rate of .48-.52/mile. No other information available about the pay package that I can find, only a link to submit an application (which isn't happening)

Anybody here work for these guys and can attest to their pay package, miles, and type of freight?

I have a friend who works for Heartland. The pay that the company offers is around the range that you've listed, but the weekly miles that the drivers end up working aren't as high.

Was looking at that. .50/mile will net you $1,000 on a 2,000 mile week. Probably get a few more miles that that while still being home weekends. Not a bad payday really.

Where can I find this pay package? I have searched their site to find out where they go, what they do (dumb question) , requirements, etc. But, web site is not driver friendly with information.

The pay starts at the low end, and goes up from there. They have various types of hurdles a driver must overcome to get the higher levels of pay.

Also, note that Heartland is a REGIONAL company. I forget just what regional means to them but it doesn't include my neck of the woods. They won't hire outside of their operating area, and I won't move there for the pay.

And the castrated trucks.

And the no idle policy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread