have problem

missjhawk

I got hurt on job I messed my knee up pretty good I got it fixed thru workers Comp I have about 4 more months of therapy left maybe my doc say it's gonna take 6-8 months 2 get better my question is my boyfriend is o/o thru swift and I work 4 star Transport he wants me 2 quit my company and come work with him 2 drive team we been together for 6 years but I'm not sure about working with him I don't no if I can stand 2 be around him 24/7

Spending that much time around anyone can prove trying in the best of relationships. Some couples make it work, others do not. This is a choice your gonna have to make because no one can possibly supply an answer.

Welcome and good luck with the rehab. That could be your out with him if you need one. Not wanting to leave Star until all your bills are paid and you are cleared of all rehab.

...I'm not sure about working with him I don't no if I can stand 2 be around him 24/7

Looks to me like you've answered your own question.

But, if you need it spelled out, allow me.

You do not team with your boyfriend unless you are sure you can exist in a space the size of your average bathroom with him day after day, week after week, without wanting to kill him.

Can you?

Heeeeeeyyyyy now..... how come it's always the guy who's messed up?????? They's a bunch of wimmins I wouldn't want to live in a bathroom with.;)
My experience has always been women live in the bathroom. lol. And yes it is the ALWAYS the guys fault, Due to the inability to recall events that happened 6 months ago causing them to lose every argument, every time.lol

I think the OP is wondering if a job hop will affect her WC. Short answer is yes. Quitting a employer will forfeit your WC.

Heeeeeeyyyyy now..... how come it's always the guy who's messed up?????? They's a bunch of wimmins I wouldn't want to live in a bathroom with.;)
Who's blaming him? She could be high-strung and still not be able to live with him. That wouldn't be his fault.

I know this because I can be a bit high-strung, myself.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread