Has anyone ever heard of Pacific Shores Trucking,LLC in San Diego?

Gladiator0719

Saw their job ad in the truckpaper.com, it just seems a little shady.

Saw their job ad in the truckpaper.com, it just seems a little shady.

this one:.........??

$ 20,000 + OWNER OPERATORS !:
$20,000+ PACIFIC SHORES TRUCKING MC-606666 is a 100% O/Ops Company.That means we will push you , NOT company trucks.We are commission based so if you don't make money , we DON'T need you. We have more loads that we can handle . Drivers will receive 88% of line haul rate, the company will receive 12%. Driver must be willing to drive minimum 6-7 days per week. Drivers off days will vary, unless driver specifically requests certain days off. Dispatcher assigns all loads. Interstate drivers are guaranteed to book $20,000.00 - 25,000+ per month to start. That's $10K in your pocket every month after fuel expences.Are you making that money now ? Owner/Operator is responsible for his own truck insurance and expenses. Call (619) 295-1882 and start this week. The company can provide 53' dry van trailers ($400 month + security deposit), fuel cards , permits , cargo & liability insurance ,trippack , lumper fees ... Loads will generally be no-touch, but driver is required to count and verify that the load matches bill of lading. Weekly direct deposits to your account. Please call us with any question today and start next week ! Fax us your DMV report, truck registration, insurance certificate and valid madical card at 619 342 - 7227 and be on the road by Monday.

they claim they will 'push you", and if you can't make money, they can't use you.......

ok, in one of your threads you mentioned about "companies dictating" and such.......right......??

and HERE IS YOUR QUOTE:

"Companies are dictating terms, but in reality if we force them to except our terms, they will fold to our demands."

whaddya think this is then.......??????

see newbie (or wannabe) i got you coming and going, don't i..........???

I tell you what old timer? I'm 38,fought in the first gulf and somalia(U.S. Marine Infantry 0331) LAPD for 13 years in South central L.A. The only thing you have coming and going is your hairy little hand out of your pants. As for that newbie crack, yeah I'm new to this, so what so was everybody else at one time or another, and so were you, smartass. Savy? I'm no wannabe, just checking things out first, before I commit myself to this bullshit without doing good research, this is a thinking mans' game.So why don't you go back to watching your Boston Celtics getting their asses kicked by my Lakers. I liked my first blog, it was pretty deep and was meant to motivate anyone with an once of grey matter in their brains and inspire patriotism and unity, get the concept.

I tell you what old timer? I'm 38,fought in the first gulf and somalia(U.S. Marine Infantry 0331) LAPD for 13 years in South central L.A. The only thing you have coming and going is your hairy little hand out of your pants. As for that newbie crack, yeah I'm new to this, so what so was everybody else at one time or another, and so were you, smartass. Savy? I'm no wannabe, just checking things out first, before I commit myself to this bullshit without doing good research, this is a thinking mans' game.So why don't you go back to watching your Boston Celtics getting their asses kicked by my Lakers. I liked my first blog, it was pretty deep and was meant to motivate anyone with an once of grey matter in their brains and inspire patriotism and unity, get the concept.

you went off on a triad of bullshit yourself about "companies dictating" and blah, blah, bllah, then you go off course (in the same thread) and talk about the British.....??

i think you inhaled too much "gas" in the war...........

if YOU TOOK the time to read that website you asked about, you WOULD HAVE SEEN where they are IN CONTROL OF YOU, by which you had your little "triad" about....

wake up and smell the coffee beyond the fumes you inhaled back in the war.

don't type up anything you can't back up later, because YOU KNOW i made you look the fool, after your thread about "not wanting to be dictated to".....

then you ask about a company that does such to its drivers....

how much the fool are you, @sswipe..........?????

and by the way, don't talk sports or anything else to me.....STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR THREADS.........or had the "fumes" turned your brain into crap...??

i'm laughing at you right now, you don't know squat, so you ask questions, make remarks about being "dictated to" and "the British...??', and yet you ask more questions about a useless company.........obviously, you can't read or comprehend things, and i'm at fault for speaking up....??? i think not......

and you want to become an o/o....????

i know your destiny, and i'm here laughing at where its going......:biglaugh:

Now who's typing up a tirad of bullshit now. Maybe if you had the balls to serve your country you wouldn't be such a bitter old man. But don't you worry about me, my future is grand, no thanks to cowards like you. I ask questions to gain knowledge, not to be belittled by guys like you. I back up everything I type, truth hurts does'nt it? No one makes me look like a fool, so don't flatter yourself. I might just have to take a flight up to beantown and meet you with some of my Boston cop buddies, who knows?

Now who's typing up a tirad of bullshit now. Maybe if you had the balls to serve your country you wouldn't be such a bitter old man. But don't you worry about me, my future is grand, no thanks to cowards like you. I ask questions to gain knowledge, not to be belittled by guys like you. I back up everything I type, truth hurts does'nt it? No one makes me look like a fool, so don't flatter yourself. I might just have to take a flight up to beantown and meet you with some of my Boston cop buddies, who knows?

don't give me any crap about serving our country.

when i was 18 i signed up for the draft.

my number was never called..........

kiss my ass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread