Has anybody seen....

Southern Fried

the new 2016 Western Star? Hot dang.... a truck that looks like an actual truck instead of trying to look like a friggin car. :yahoo:

2016 western star - Google Search

Maybe it transforms into a 85mpg Prius when you go off duty.
suspicion-2-jpg.33183

That is a nice looking truck.

Does it come as a glider? ;)
you can only get the 4900 as a glider. The 5700EX isn't available yet as a glider and isn't expected to be soon.

Maybe it transforms into a 85mpg Prius when you go off duty.
great just what we need on the roads is another douche bag going 45 MPH in the hammer lane blocking traffic:stare1:. it's funny that everyone else moves over so you can go by but yet that a hole in the prius acts like they own the road :mad: and they don't have no common sense to move over and let you pass

Last edited:
since it looks like the transformer I would assume only the prius model comes like that prius boy:D
Why are you calling me Prius boy? I don't have one, or want one, but I like to mention them because you always go into a rant whenever they're mentioned on here. It's funny.

Why are you calling me Prius boy? I don't have one, or want one, but I like to mention them because you always go into a rant whenever they're mentioned on here. It's funny.
I thought you wanted one since you brought them up all of the time:D

I bring them up because you hate them so much it's funny. :taunt:
what I find amusing is when someone goes out and buys a 30 million dollar house but yet there ass is riding around in a prius:confused-96::coocoo:. sorry but the house and the car just don't compute:confused:

Not to be the voice of hate and discontent (not this time anyway).

But I'm not seeing what yer seeing.

W/S's always had a rugged, squared off, broad shouldered look about them.
This looks like something Matthew McConaughey would drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread