Hand shoes

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
WHY is it every time you get them nice and broken in, you get like a week max before you wear a hole in them? :mad:

I have two right hands with holes one left with the finger stitching gone and one good left. Bastards must know how to make them last 5 weeks long exactly

I mean it’s almost time to switch to insulated hand shoes anyway, I just hate breaking in new hand shoes

I never wear my gloves out, end up replacing them because they are so dirty that they no longer keep my hands pretty and clean. :nails:

#dryvanforthewin
Hey! Doorswinger!

How ‘boot you stay oot the flatbed section :thefinger:

Don’t see me trolling the dry van section, do you?

Prink :mad:

View attachment 47926View attachment 47927
WHY is it every time you get them nice and broken in, you get like a week max before you wear a hole in them? :mad:

I have two right hands with holes one left with the finger stitching gone and one good left. Bastards must know how to make them last 5 weeks long exactly

I mean it’s almost time to switch to insulated hand shoes anyway, I just hate breaking in new hand shoes
5 weeks!?? Shit! I’m lucky if I hit 3 weeks with a pair. Really depends on how much precipitation I have to work in. It seems if I can keep them dry they last a little longer. But yeah. I agree ass soon as they really feel comfortable. Bam! Stitching blows out or a hole is worn in them.

my gloves usually last months until they get all dirty and greasy
quit being a tightwad and spend some cash on a good pair and leave the cheapo`s alone

cat gloves work good for me

my gloves usually last months until they get all dirty and greasy
quit being a tightwad and spend some cash on a good pair and leave the cheapo`s alone

cat gloves work good for me
I bought cat gloves for a few months, slinging chains on steel loads they last just as long as the ones I get at Walmart 2 pair for $3.75.

of course I don`t sling chains just swing those easy doors so I can expect mine to last longer

5 weeks!?? ****! I’m lucky if I hit 3 weeks with a pair. Really depends on how much precipitation I have to work in. It seems if I can keep them dry they last a little longer. But yeah. I agree ass soon as they really feel comfortable. Bam! Stitching blows out or a hole is worn in them.
Split leather gloves are what most gloves are made from and most made in India. They fit the bill for some jobs but when they get wet they fall apart and even if you don't get them wet the stitching falls apart I have used these type of gloves for years.

I have been using top leather gloves as of late. One pair costs as much as a pack of them split leather gloves.
You can get them wet and they will dry. Most times I end up replacing my top leather gloves simply because they have become saturated with dirt but are otherwise in good condition.

I believe gloves like tools there is are different kinds for different applications. Sometimes the Indian made split leather is the way to go and sometimes other gloves are the way to go

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread