Greetings

Thunderstrike

Greetings from Nova Scotia Canada. Just made a career change from carpentry to trucking- newly upgraded license and can't wait for my first job behind the wheel.

Mike

Greetings from Nova Scotia Canada. Just made a career change from carpentry to trucking- newly upgraded license and can't wait for my first job behind the wheel.

Mike
Welcome to the Forum, Fellow Canuck. We got us a Genuine blue noser here. I live on the main land the center of the universe in Toronto. lol Kidding! One of our members @Southern Fried is a Maritime defector that lives in the south. @bigyellowpete is from Ontario as well.
Good luck to you in your new career! Who are you looking at running for? Keltic is out that way. The have some nice equipment.

Yup, born and raised in Saint John NB. When the Canadian Invasion Force sent me down here I thought "Ah, no more ice and snow and freezing ask cold". So guess what it's doing down here in the Deep South.

BTW, don't mention the CIF to anybody..... we want em to keep thinkin those are actually Mexicans they keep hiring.;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread