Great school

newera

Anyone who is looking for a great school capital transportation academy columbus, ohio might be a school you have never heard of, but trust me you will not be disappointed.

Pros:
Smallest class size( i mean it). my class started with 2 people total. after a week the other guy had some family matters and ended up leaving. i had the pleasure of having the most hands on experience anyone can get. i mean some days i was so tired of driving i would just take a long break. the class before mine had 4 people, but they have 3 freight liners so every body gets to practice as much as they want. the class that just started this past week also has 2 people. and just talking to those two students they seem to love it.

the instructors are great and would do everything to help you and they really do care about you getting your cdl. i took my exam and did really well.

this may not be much but i loved the hang out area where the students relaxed. nice couches and clean spacious building. the building doesn't look all that big from the outside until you go inside.

All i have to say is anyone who really wants to get quality training you should go and visit them and see what i am talking about.

good luck.

sales pitch? of-course i figured some people will say that. As god is my witness i was a student who just graduated there this past week. but again this is for people to decide themselves. i just wanted to spread the news since nobody including myself didn't know about this place. by the way your more than welcome to go see them. i promise on any given week you will see students who finished the program stop by often and thank matt, keith, and brandon who are the instructors there.

I couldn't care less.

It's the tainted and hidden agenda's in posts like this that turn me off.

An intro post would have been a lot nicer to have seen first. Like patty said, it just seemed too much like a spam ad to begin with to be received well.

I'm aware of this school out there in that "region" as well.

I'd recommend a tech school before a private entity.
Boone Career and Technical Center (BCTC)

Nowhere else can you learn a new and valuable trade in such a short time (5 weeks), with a minimum investment ($4,200.00),

be interesting to see the cost comparison.

I couldn't care less.

It's the tainted and hidden agenda's in posts like this that turn me off.

An intro post would have been a lot nicer to have seen first. Like patty said, it just seemed too much like a spam ad to begin with to be received well.

I'm aware of this school out there in that "region" as well.

I'd recommend a tech school before a private entity.
Boone Career and Technical Center (BCTC)

be interesting to see the cost comparison.
Try to stick up for the forum and this is the thanks we get,oh well.

sales pitch? of-course i figured some people will say that. As god is my witness i was a student who just graduated there this past week. but again this is for people to decide themselves. i just wanted to spread the news since nobody including myself didn't know about this place. by the way your more than welcome to go see them. i promise on any given week you will see students who finished the program stop by often and thank matt, keith, and brandon who are the instructors there.

So, where are you now? Found a company and got on the road yet?

It's better to just report something you are leary about so we can check into it a little.

Sometimes people do want to post good news, and we shouldn't doubt them or run them off without good reason.
Good idea next time ill do just that.I forgot about the report button as you know I've never made it a habit to report any members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread