grandkids

gearjammer

jammer
just got back from an awards ceremony my grandsons are in kindergarten , 4th, and 6th
the kindergartner got a superior rating
the 4th and 6th grader got all A's citizenship awards among others
the only real good thing that happened when I got hurt was I along with their mother and grandmother all had the time to help them with their schooling.
and speaking of the school, they teach the three R's along with basic civics, real history, science, ect no CRT bullshit allowed.
most people in the township subscribe to the theory that it takes a village to raise a child!
also thru 6th grade no cell phones or calculators allowed!!!
I am proud of not only my grandkids but all the kids in the district that not only pass but thrive in an environment that is second to none!!!!!

forgot to mention that we also have an outstanding marching band, it is suppose to be a class "C" band but compete and regularly WIN in class "A" and "AA" competitions, the big schools fear the BU marching band!!!
we are such a small school that our kids start marching in competition in 7TH grade of of only a couple of schools in ohio that do so!!!
my oldest grandson will start band camp this summer playing percussion he has a big head start because besides taking music since 2nd grade, my daughter played percussion in high school and has been working with him and his brothers since they were toddlers.
the band director is one of the best around I am surprised that he hasn't scooped him up, but a while back I was talking with him and he said he has has offers but his kids are still in grade school and he wants them to get their education right where they are at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread