GPS GPS System With Truck Routes

JoeT

Feb 16, 2007
I have heard that you can get GPS systems with truck routes. Does anybody have one of these GPS systems that you would reccomend ?

I have heard that Garmin makes a good GPS system for trucks that has good truck routes, identifies low clearances and other things.

Upvote 0

Mike

• Feb 1, 2007
    CoPilot Is Not Yet Compatible With Windows Vista

To answer the question you guys were asking, no, the CoPilot GPS software is not yet compatible. I emailed the company a couple times and never got a reply so I decided to call them today as I am interested in getting this as well.

The salesman told me that unfortunately, it is not yet compatible, but they are working on a new release and it should be available within a few weeks. I will call them back periodically and check their website to find out when it is made compatible.

Upvote 0

cabinover

Premium
    Mar 4, 2007
    I will be getting a new computer soon, so I will need this as well. I currently have it on the laptop I own right now that runs on XP, and I absolutely love the copilot GPS software. I never thought I would use something like this, but decided to try to stay up with the times and give it a try. It definitely makes my job easier.

Upvote 0

Mike

• Feb 1, 2007
    To answer the question you guys were asking, no, the CoPilot GPS software is not yet compatible. I emailed the company a couple times and never got a reply so I decided to call them today as I am interested in getting this as well.

The salesman told me that unfortunately, it is not yet compatible, but they are working on a new release and it should be available within a few weeks. I will call them back periodically and check their website to find out when it is made compatible.

FYI, Copilot is now compatible with Windows Vista

CoPilot Truck | Laptop 9 Software Only - What's Included & System Requirements: ALK Technologies

Upvote 0

Cerberus

In God We Trust
    Sep 21, 2007
    Jacksonville, FL
    Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread