Got Tarp?

I don’t even see any chicken lights

For shame

Top speed?

That truck'll make you rethink all the freightliner hate, quick and in a hurry. Then you'll remember company cascadias and begin a vicious cycle of love/hate with Detroit and Freightliner all over again.

Why a three piece?

Well, considering I have 2 lumber tarps from when I pulled a 48' flat.....Uhh, Stepdeck? I need 10' drop for 43' of deck, and 8' for 10', to cover a full deck legal load. Without a 3 piece, you are pretty well relegated to having a gap at the step that is a pain in the phallus to manage. Center section can be sewn with webbing rows to work double as a steel/machinery tarp, as well.

That truck'll make you rethink all the freightliner hate, quick and in a hurry. Then you'll remember company cascadias and begin a vicious cycle of love/hate with Detroit and Freightliner all over again.

Well, considering I have 2 lumber tarps from when I pulled a 48' flat.....Uhh, Stepdeck? I need 10' drop for 43' of deck, and 8' for 10', to cover a full deck legal load. Without a 3 piece, you are pretty well relegated to having a gap at the step that is a pain in the phallus to manage. Center section can be sewn with webbing rows to work double as a steel/machinery tarp, as well.
I carry 5 tarps, a four piece set that has two steel tarps. Then a baby tarp for stupid small stuff. But, I can use it with the lumber tarps, too. I very rarely need to use the lumber end tarps, the majority of the time I’ll use my steel steel tarps, they have d-rings all four sides

It’s still an ugly truck with no chicken lights. Sorry

Pre-delivery, since no photography at the port. I knocked crap off every stop...

Took 60 bucks at a self serve truck wash in Anchorage to clean the equipment off enough for a good post-ALCAN inspection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread