Got My Learners Permit

Jmurman

Crete Driver
Friday I took the General knowledge, Air Brakes and Commercial sections of the MD CDL test and passed.

It was really strange as our school does teach a very thorough CDL class. I am carrying a 96% gpa and and consistently challenged in this school. So last Tuesday I went to take the Maryland test and failed it. I can't tell yo how pi$$ed I was. Those questions were designed by ...grrrr let's just say that a couple of the guys I went with buried their heads in the hands as I went off over the supidity of some of the questions. :D

So I spent a couple of days studying Marylands material and went back on Friday and passed all three.

We're in classroom until mid December and then out on the range and road trips til March and graduation.

Friday I took the General knowledge, Air Brakes and Commercial sections of the MD CDL test and passed.

It was really strange as our school does teach a very thorough CDL class. I am carrying a 96% gpa and and consistently challenged in this school. So last Tuesday I went to take the Maryland test and failed it. I can't tell yo how pi$$ed I was. Those questions were designed by ...grrrr let's just say that a couple of the guys I went with buried their heads in the hands as I went off over the supidity of some of the questions. :D

So I spent a couple of days studying Marylands material and went back on Friday and passed all three.

We're in classroom until mid December and then out on the range and road trips til March and graduation.

Well good deal u got your permit and u have a real high gpa keep it high then u may find an excellent training company some only train with a high gpa i know once upon a time crete and tmc did that that was a few yrs ago
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread