Got hit on by Hooker today

pja1965

Life is a race
Was in the bad part of St. Louis today. Came to a stop sighn and lady in an Explorer honked her horn and flashed her lights at me. I stoped thought she was in trouble. She came running up to the truck and said ( just wanted to know if you need'ed a ----job). I said (No thanks) and then noticed ther was a guy in the Explorer.I don't know if that was here Pimp or they were going to rob someone. Got out of there!

Now that I think of it I wonder if she could of humed the theam song of Cops while doing it.

Sounds like you were about to get robbed. Northwest are of St. Louis (berkely)?

I was close to Downtown. I've only been hit on twice by hookers and it was the farthest thing from my mind. But when she said that and I saw the guy in the SUV I thought time to leave. This was in the middle of the day about 11:00. I've heard of nooners but that was crazy. When't back by there about an hour later and they were gone.

you were a hit. you were fixin to be in for a hurtin. she was gonna distract you while buddy was gonna rob your butt blind and maybe even hurt you. glad you left and are ok. this is the time of the year you have to be extra careful. on the side note how did she look ? did she smell ?

so how was it ? we all know you went there so just admit it. lol. she's sitting there beside you now lighting the crack pipe. lol

haha, and the truth is out. well good for you. now use that money and go to the doctor and get a check up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread