Got Fired Yesterday Settle Up Your Bets I Made 7 Weeks

Uncle Birchy

Was let go yesterday my sales were not up to quota and I also quit Arby's too because without the office ain't worth driving all the way up there for that 10/15 hours a week.

Wasn't a total loss though kept my bills paid without draining my $avings and I met Christy at the office and she still wants go out for dinner tonight.

I know abuncha of ya had "Bets" on how long I would last so 7 Weeks at Telemarketing Office and 4/5 weeks at Arby's..

Welp time to rent a U-Haul and head down to the storage unit and load up the old "Resume" and start burning show leather again..

Eh may I just go sign up for "Unemployment" and donate Plasma again for awhile & catch up on my "Drinking" for awhile because I gotta stop smoking weed now so I can pass a pee test again

If you go on a bender right now, you ain't gonna get that Christy chick.

If weed keeps you from drinking, give up trucking for now and go do something else so you can keep smoking weed. At least for now.

If you go on a bender right now, you ain't gonna get that Christy chick.

If weed keeps you from drinking, give up trucking for now and go do something else so you can keep smoking weed. At least for now.
It's not just trucking Alot of these temp services and factories require pee tests too as a condition of obtaining employment.

right now, i cannot find the exact thread where we placed bets.

but i'm thinking either way, i did not win, damn you Birch, DAMN YOU TO HELL........!!!!!!!!

I never even laid odds. Had I bet, Birchy would still be employed. Anything that I put even a penny on comes in the opposite of my bet. I can go to the track and call numbers all day and they'll come in. As soon as I approach the window, the horse breaks a leg. Same with the lottery. So, I just don't bet.

Yeah, it seems like everyone wants a pre-employment **** test these days. But, at least they don't bother you once you are hired. I'm talking to my go-to at NASA for a nighttime part-time gig when I retire. I would have to attend all of these security classes and take a battery of tests. The pay is above great and the amount of work I would have to do requires as much as I'm doing now posting here. Only come in when an aircraft would have to sit on the ramp overnight. :confused2:

I never even laid odds. Had I bet, Birchy would still be employed. Anything that I put even a penny on comes in the opposite of my bet. I can go to the track and call numbers all day and they'll come in. As soon as I approach the window, the horse breaks a leg. Same with the lottery. So, I just don't bet.

Yeah, it seems like everyone wants a pre-employment **** test these days. But, at least they don't bother you once you are hired. I'm talking to my go-to at NASA for a nighttime part-time gig when I retire. I would have to attend all of these security classes and take a battery of tests. The pay is above great and the amount of work I would have to do requires as much as I'm doing now posting here. Only come in when an aircraft would have to sit on the ramp overnight. :confused2:
I thought they stopped sending chimps into space. 🤔

He called you a chimpanzee 😂

(Nothing personal. He just never misses an opportunity for a joke.)
Oh I miss. I'm the Babe Ruth of jokes. I hit a lot of home runs but strike out a lot more.

I just never fail to swing for the fences.

He called you a chimpanzee 😂

(Nothing personal. He just never misses an opportunity for a joke.)
I don't even know why he would do that. Tending and fueling a jet has nothing to do with going into space. I guess it's all in how you read it.

Oh I miss. I'm the Babe Ruth of jokes. I hit a lot of home runs but strike out a lot more.

I just never fail to swing for the fences.
Unlike Babe Ruth, you struck out on this one. Leave the jokes and insults to the Old Man, he has more experience. ;)

Ya can't even have it out here with @mndriver without going Awol..

I'd really truly hate to see if it came down to really throwing "punches" across the canvass .
Okay I just "messing" with ya don't wanna see ya go "Awol" like that again or "atleast" have the "Decency" and "courtesy" to make a "Sock-Puppet" so we know ya still "Alive*

how da hell can anyone throw a punch on the canvass, when we are on the internet..???
Welp back in the old days was this thingy called "Punch-Out"..

People say the Mr Sandman was tougher than Mike Tyson but if ya could "Survive" ya could face off with Mike Tyson at the End .

Hit the "Big Time" ya can sell Electric Grills with your name on em for the kitchen and do TV commercials too..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread