Got a newer truck today

Mr Roper

Was up graded to a newer truck, went fron an 07 Volvo to a 13 Kenworth, bigger jail cell damn I mean sleeper, and guess what it still only does 62 mph. Lol! Everything is different have to learn how to drive all over again! Lol!!!

Was up graded to a newer truck, went fron an 07 Volvo to a 13 Kenworth, bigger jail cell damn I mean sleeper, and guess what it still only does 62 mph. Lol! Everything is different have to learn how to drive all over again! Lol!!!
What did you get T660, T680, T700? pretty sure swift is not running W900's

Mostly you can tell be the design of the truck. I can't really describe the different shapes. It may be on your ownership card.
I will look when I get back to it later to clean it, man some people just dont keep things clean, mostly the floor. I like my truck clean inside. At least it dont stink. Lol!

) Good truck??
Sure ya! the cab part is nice and very well thought out. Sound proofing is good. The bunk on mine at least, Was not very well thought out. That could all depend on how it was spect'd. You may have different layout. The part I did not like was that there was no curtain to go around the windshield. So you are limited to just the bunk area with the curtain drawn.
I can say it has an excellent ride, Smooove. even in Michigan. I was talking to my Dad on the phone and he asked if I was home? I said no I am driving. he said he could not hear the truck. I said of course not it is a Kenworth not a junkliner. lol.

Enjoy my friend it is a great truck.

Sure ya! the cab part is nice and very well thought out. Sound proofing is good. The bunk on mine at least, Was not very well thought out. That could all depend on how it was spect'd. You may have different layout. The part I did not like was that there was no curtain to go around the windshield. So you are limited to just the bunk area with the curtain drawn.
I can say it has an excellent ride, Smooove. even in Michigan. I was talking to my Dad on the phone and he asked if I was home? I said no I am driving. he said he could not hear the truck. I said of course not it is a Kenworth not a junkliner. lol.

Enjoy my friend it is a great truck.
Ya I wish it had the curtain around the windshield, I have only drove it as a bobtail and it was smooth, bobtailing the volvo was rough. Thanks.

Ya I wish it had the curtain around the windshield, I have only drove it as a bobtail and it was smooth, bobtailing the volvo was rough. Thanks.
One guy that I worked with just got some of those NASA looking foil type sun blocker window covers and put them up at night, Gave him more space. Speaking of space. That narrow cab can be tough getting between the seats to the bunk. on the other hand it makes blind siding much easier.

Yeah your gonna miss the turning radius on that Vulva. But congrats you must be doing OK if they let you upgrade.
Bah! It will give you some idea of what turning an old Freight liner classic or an even older Freightliner was like. But trust me the old Freight shakers where far worse. lol

Yeah I know:mad:

ai1203.photobucket.com_albums_bb393_tazforprez_IMAG0485.jpg

It is so much fun backing a 20 ft into a walled dock in an alley with one:yippee-1:

Never thought I would wish for the turning radius of my old W900 back:oops:

One guy that I worked with just got some of those NASA looking foil type sun blocker window covers and put them up at night, Gave him more space. Speaking of space. That narrow cab can be tough getting between the seats to the bunk. on the other hand it makes blind siding much easier.
Ya and that step down to the sleeper is different almost busted my a-- a couple of times. Lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread