Politics GOP candidate speaking at 'Justice for J6' rally declares the 'time for civility is done'

Mike

Collins "promised to stand up to 'liberal left-wing wackos, RINOS, elites — and even the Republican establishment," including Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), promising to vote against him becoming Speaker of the House if Republicans take control of the chamber in 2023,' Georgia Public Broadcasting (GPB) reported Friday.

Collins, who describes himself as a lifelong trucker who now owns a large trucking company is one of more than a dozen people running in the Republican primary for Georgia's 10th Congressional District. The seat is being vacated by Rep. Jody Hice who's primarying Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Had to post since it has a trucking angle.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
I ran 643 miles today.

I think it's funny how the one guy the Capitol Police detained was let go.

Because it turned out he was under cover from some other fed agency.

Mike

Hard to attend these things when you...you know...work.

You weren't going to find many people showing up to support this event regardless. Nobody wants their name or face attached to it. Probably a pretty bad move for this candidate, but time will tell.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
I ran 643 miles today.

I think it's funny how the one guy the Capitol Police detained was let go.

Because it turned out he was under cover from some other fed agency.
The entire audience was nothing but undercover feds. And most people knew it would be too.

Users who are viewing this thread