Girlfriend Unveil New Economic Plan

Liked the broadcast, was funny, what I laughed more about, was the tag "Study" in regards to americans retirement plans..
Now that one was great..Wish they'd have done something more on that one.

well I would comment on it but its just too soon maybe tomorrow or next week or year even.....no need to rush into an opinion here at all. :neener:....but what about all the men who want to find a girfriend to move in with.....I don't think we are ready for that either.....the added cost of doritoes and dip not to mention the cost of the ESPN sports pkg...could far outweigh the cost to rent 2 men in a truck to help rearrange the furniture........:bounce:

well I would comment on it but its just too soon maybe tomorrow or next week or year even.....no need to rush into an opinion here at all. :neener:....but what about all the men who want to find a girfriend to move in with.....I don't think we are ready for that either.....the added cost of doritoes and dip not to mention the cost of the ESPN sports pkg...could far outweigh the cost to rent 2 men in a truck to help rearrange the furniture........:bounce:
But what if the guy worked in a bakery ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread