Getting out of detention?

lasitter

I know that detention is a much hated reality, but I've often wondered if there weren't a literal way to "grease the skids" and shorten the stay, as it were.

What I've had in mind is pretty unvarnished and straightforward: "Hey Mr. Loading Dock Manager, if you can get me in and out of here in an hour, this crisp new picture of US Grant is all yours ..."

I know there are plenty of instances where it wouldn't work, but my own experience in life is that people have a way of making things happen if there is money attached to the outcome you want ...

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
I know that detention is a much hated reality, but I've often wondered if there weren't a literal way to "grease the skids" and shorten the stay, as it were.

What I've had in mind is pretty unvarnished and straightforward: "Hey Mr. Loading Dock Manager, if you can get me in and out of here in an hour, this crisp new picture of US Grant is all yours ..."

I know there are plenty of instances where it wouldn't work, but my own experience in life is that people have a way of making things happen if there is money attached to the outcome you want ...
I tried that once, I wanted to get loaded the night before. They “closed” at 2:00 pm, I was there about 3:00 pm. They said sure, we’ll load you now.

$250, cash :stare1:

Ummm no that’s ok. I’ll be back in the morning...

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter

can't say i ever had any such long wait times. even on the docks in NJ...or Philly.

i don't have the a-typical New England accent, and can pretty much sound like a New Joysiean, or New Yawker, and get it done.