GET THE "F" OFF MY LAWN...!!!

Should have stayed off the man’s lawn! I’m glad the cops were able to restrain and arrest the 90 year old man without being beat up by the guy.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

"and charged him with simple battery and resisting law enforcement without using violence."

What kind of BS charge is that? Talk about making up crap. Yup, the old man went overboard. But my concern is this friggin charge and law created by some over zealous politicians that allow cops to charge someone for nothing. Arguing with a cop is now an arrestable offence?
Good grief, Charlie Brown.

I had a friend who just got custody of his 13yr old son. He was in the big city, starting to run with gangs and getting into trouble. He'd been kicked out of school twice for beating on two teachers. So my friend had his hands full trying to straighten the kid out.
So one day, they get into an argument in a parking lot. His kid was taking swings at him. Punch him a couple of times, until my friend was able to grab him and hold him down, until the kid calmed down. After he let go, he walked off for a few minutes to think about what to do with this kid. From what I understand, he walked around a nearby building.
Less than 5 minutes had passed, as he was walking back to his son, the cops pulled up.
Long story short, my friend was taken to jail for child abuse and (get this) "Abandonment with the intent to return."
Same BS overzealous laws that can get you taken to jail for doing nothing.

Just so ya know, that aint an M1A. An M1A is mag fed

Thought you didnt like rifles...?🤔
i ain't really into rifles.

but a nice brass plated Henry, or a Garand, M1A, maybe a lever action Winchester,

b'sides, it was dark outside, i couldn't see the entire gun Clint had.

i ain't really into rifles.

but a nice brass plated Henry, or a Garand, M1A, maybe a lever action Winchester,

b'sides, it was dark outside, i couldn't see the entire gun Clint had.
Clint’s was definitely a Garand. An M1A shoots .308 Win/7.62 NATO, is fed with a 20 rd box mag, and has about a 2 inch long flash suppressor on the barrel that also holds the bayonet lug. They’re easy to tell apart once you see em together

0A2EFCEB-11A7-4F1F-A18D-12116C08EC35.jpeg

Last edited:
It comes down to Who got the "Balls"..

When my kid was like 10 bought him one of those SUPER SOAKERS ya screw like a liter jug too and pump the Daylights outta it..

I had like a $2 dollar cheap plastic Colt 45 from the toy island at Family Dollar..

Soaked that little bastards @$$..

For starters he didn't know how to "aim" just pulled the trigger drained the juice..

Plus a child he couldn't handle that big ole "Super Soaker"..

I soaked his ass with a $2 dollar squirt gun from Family Dollar..

Then next day I got DRUNK and passed out in my Lawn Chair..

That little "SOB" ran out the Garden Hose and the spray gun just BLASTED ME..

I wanted to Beat the Living "Daylights" outta him..

Then I "Remembered" He's MY SON and looking back I ended up being "Proud" of his Guts to do that..

Later that Summer I got my "Revenge" ..

Back in the Day Grandpa still had the place up North up By Rice Lake..

Pontoon Boat too..

He was just taking Swimming Lessons at the Y ..

I threw him off the dock said SWIM because me and Your MOMMA Paid like $150/$200 buck sign ya up for Swimming Class..

Grandpa had the SOFT HEART jumped in there and pulled his dumbass out..

Then I hadda hear about how "Irresponsible" I was..

What Grandpa forgot is when I was 7/8 years old ya folk were too "Broke" for swimming class..

Throw me in the pool at the county park and yell SWIM ya Stupid Bastard
Awesome! :thumbsup:
It sounds like You's Two's hadda lot of fun back in the day. :thumbsup:

I bet he didn't mow his lawn because his lawnmower was broken.

If he'd called me to fix it, he'd still be alive. 😁

Dude started shooting at the landscapers the city sent to mow his lawn.

He later set his house on fire and was executed by SWAT

"Officers got the man away from the house and treated him before he was taken to a hospital, where he died. It's unclear what caused his death."

:stare1:

"Their main goal Wednesday was to get the man in compliance with the local homeowners association."

:rolleyes:

I mean seriously **** HOAs. Since when do police enforce HOA bylaws? It's not criminal.

I mean seriously **** HOAs. Since when do police enforce HOA bylaws? It's not criminal.
Only in the world of the 'woke'. Law enforcement has no reason to be there unless a public law has been broken.

A few 'new' people moved into my area and tried to organize an HOA. It turns out that 95% of the residents shot it down. The pro HOA people are the same morons that come in and vote Demoncrat to try and get you to Goosestep in line to their beliefs.

Only in the world of the 'woke'. Law enforcement has no reason to be there unless a public law has been broken.

A few 'new' people moved into my area and tried to organize an HOA. It turns out that 95% of the residents shot it down. The pro HOA people are the same morons that come in and vote Demoncrat to try and get you to Goosestep in line to their beliefs.
They move in & they're like "whaaat? There's no homeowners association? Who is supposed to fine us if we don't weed our flower beds? I don't know how to live without excessive regulatory oversight! What if those HILLBILLIES across the street don't do anything about that dead spot in their grass?? And last week their Prius had a flat tire and they didn't do anything about it for six hours!! OMG my PROPERTY VALUE WAHH WAHHH WAHHHHH ... :throwfit: "

They move in & they're like "whaaat? There's no homeowners association? Who is supposed to fine us if we don't weed our flower beds? I don't know how to live without excessive regulatory oversight! What if those HILLBILLIES across the street don't do anything about that dead spot in their grass?? And last week their Prius had a flat tire and they didn't do anything about it for six hours!! OMG my PROPERTY VALUE WAHH WAHHH WAHHHHH ... :throwfit: "
Any HOA Karen who sees my lawn would have a heart attack. I've either had time or rain, not both, so it's pretty abandoned houseish.

Exactly! But if the city/county gives the developer unwritten permission because of a slip if the hand under the table, it's okay to put 4 houses per acre as opposed to the one that was originally agreed to by the Greenies and the county board. It's all about the money, honey. Not the environment or the neighborhood or the tax base itself. The roads here don't support the traffic that we have, let alone double it!

Exactly! But if the city/county gives the developer unwritten permission because of a slip if the hand under the table, it's okay to put 4 houses per acre as opposed to the one that was originally agreed to by the Greenies and the county board. It's all about the money, honey. Not the environment or the neighborhood or the tax base itself. The roads here don't support the traffic that we have, let alone double it!
When I saw this old thread, I knew I would like it, lol.
Curiosity made me click the link and sure enough it was from Florida but I had no idea it was in Sorrento near where I grew up and down the road from my 1st machinist job.
Last time I was there was March of 2020 as the pandemic started. Went there for a friend's memorial service and saw people I hadn't seen in 40 years and that was a treat.
I drove around that area to stop by and see a former boss and say 'Hello' since I figured it would be my last chance in this lifetime. But I had a hard time recognizing the place even though I grew up there! They even moved the dang road that took you thru Sorrento off of hwy 441. Now it's being turned into a toll road to Orlando. The article indicates it's a "suburb of Orlando" but O-Town is a good 30 miles away from there! Even back then doing 70 mph it'd take 45 min, lol. (Had to slow down and stop for red lights in Apopka and Altamonte Springs)

Sorrento had a few houses, some old mobile homes, one redneck/biker bar and no stop signs or traffic lights. There were no "big cities" in Lake County but even Sorrento was "in the sticks" for us, LOL.
I don't know when those 'gated communities' were built but they definitely need to mind their business until the last die hard rednecks out there get buried.
Fo Sho!:grandpa:

Not to put too fine on a point on that area where I was raised but I noticed a familiar tagline from the movie Cool Hand Luke.

THAT my friends was from the author's recollection of the work camp where he spent a year under Sheriff Willis McCall.
His grandson Mike was a year ahead of me in school and Willis lived about 5 miles from our house in Eustis. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread