get rid of the robo calls

She doesn't need the air horn. She can just hold the phone up to that annoying ass bird.
that air horn ain't worth a shit i like the loud ones:D

This is how I handle those annoying survey calls...Those one that ask how many people live in your home or do you own or rent your home...ect

I simple lay the phone down by ticket my lil magic voice...she hears the strange voice and starts barking at the phone.

Can remember a few times I get those calls for donations we send you a envelope to return the funds in. or a pledge. Just take one rotten apple to ruin the whole bushel...Donated like that and then it was a weekly call for more money. For those I now just lay the phone down on my desk and allow them to hollower hello are you there....silence is golden.

I rearranged my method of donating to organizations always on the hunt for funds.

Mine is registered. I still get calls.
Have you ever considered registering your phone with the National Do Not Call list? That makes it illegal to call you for telephone solicitation.

National Do Not Call Registry

Mine is registered. I still get calls.
Yup. They have that here and it don't make a damned bit of difference. Whatta gonna do when they are outsourced to India axing if you want your ducks cleaned?:stare1::confused-96:

I say I only own cattle do you clean them too:biglaugh:

Members of the Republican National Committee think their First Amendment rights are being violated because they aren't allowed to spam people's voicemail. Meanwhile, Democrats say it's not their right to fill up people's inboxes with political ads, or any ads, for that matter.

(hold onto yer hat, @ironpony)
My position on this issue is firmly on the Democrats' side.

The push had the support from the US Chamber of Commerce and Republican National Committee, which had tried to argue it was their first Amendment right to annoy consumers in this fashion. The FCC's failure to allow an exemption for ringless voicemail "would not only restrict an important form of non-intrusive communication; it would have serious consequences for the First Amendment rights of those engaged in political communication via telephone," claimed the RNC.

Members of the Republican National Committee think their First Amendment rights are being violated because they aren't allowed to spam people's voicemail. Meanwhile, Democrats say it's not their right to fill up people's inboxes with political ads, or any ads, for that matter.

(hold onto yer hat, @ironpony)
My position on this issue is firmly on the Democrats' side.
I think our right to privacy beats their right to bray useless crap at us at every turn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread