Get off the road..lol..

Tn. Truckers Wife

I'm warning you in advance if your passing through Nashville within the next couple of days....I'm borrowing a dodge ram pickup from off the lot to go to Lowe's...I've been driving my little pt cruiser for the last 9 years...I got in the pickup to move it and I felt like I was driving a bus..lol...I'm worried for all the folks on the road on my way home today...
:motorcycle:
How in the world do you folks drive them BIG TRUCKS?..LOL..

its easy i had a dodge last 4 years i love when im rolling down the highway and people move to slower lane

i wouldnt try to park up front parking space being a rookie in the dodge you may need several parking spots to get in to one the ram turns a little wider thasn your little cruiser

i love when im rolling down the highway and people move to slower lane
Now that could definately be a plus..lol..

Lol How is your peripheral vision? It just takes getting used to.
We'll steer clear of ya though:)
I think my peripheral vision is ok.....I just hate driving a vehicle that I'm not used to, especially one that's soooo much bigger..

Well I was just warning ya..lol..

i have 4x4 1500 2011 the paperwork said it suppose to get 19 highway and 13 city 20 bucks 26 gallon take 20 bucks not going to do anything it takes me anywhere from 50 -90 dollars to fill tank up

It's a 1500 V8 .....I guess I won't be going cruizing around in it.lol....
It takes me $35. to fill up my cruiser..

Thanks Mr. James...Appreciate it...

mine has the hemi 5.7 motor. you can still fill up ram for 35 just dont let it go under quarter tank

filling up a few imes in the ram you will be more than happy to get back in that cruiser

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread